• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

ppk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
IKIJI is always dear to me, and is a brand that makes me feel a little more put-together when I wear their stuff, but in a way that I'm still happy to carry on with my day with no fuss. It's a good feeling.

Let's start with the molded pieces, which are one of their signatures. These are 3D knit and then the parts that do need to be stitched together are done so with a twin plover seam, a way of making it very flat and almost disappearing. What all this means is that these are deceptively anatomical garments and can be worn with no real fabric tension anywhere.

View attachment 2157043 View attachment 2157045
View attachment 2157059

We've got a few pieces in this wonderful ivory silk and linen that has a beautiful natural color to it, starting with the three button jacket above and moving into:

View attachment 2157051 View attachment 2157061

A polo, of course.

View attachment 2157055 View attachment 2157053

But also a new vest that should be a lot of fun to style. The flatness of it all really is quite unique and is part of what steers everything toward that "put together" vibe I was getting at earlier.

View attachment 2157049 View attachment 2157047 View attachment 2157057

But how's this for a travel jacket? Molded but this time in a navy linen and rayon.
I don't see this travel jacket on the website. I don't see it. Am I missing something?

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"Select your size and click 'ADD TO CART' above."---Ludwin
IMG_1591.jpeg

The Quiet Owl

Reaction score
I don't know. I guess not at the right level.
I think there might be a God Tier?

I think I'm low on the tiers and if I'm having trouble with the EA on my laptop, I'll first get to the EA on my phone, put stuff in my favorites, and then go to my favorites on my laptop.

ppk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think there might be a God Tier?

I think I'm low on the tiers and if I'm having trouble with the EA on my laptop, I'll first get to the EA on my phone, put stuff in my favorites, and then go to my favorites on my laptop.
Thanks for the hint. The Traveler Jacket is not on my phone either, which I hope means it is just not up on the site yet.

The Quiet Owl

Reaction score
Thanks for the hint. The Traveler Jacket is not on my phone either, which I hope means it is just not up on the site yet.
Not on my end either. I think there is a lag between when they get photographed, when Kyle talks about them, and when they're actually available sometimes.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our aim is for every EA to be a little treasure hunt. Slightly hard to find, maybe sometimes technically challenging. Yet oh so rewarding when kopping is finally achieved

390090e9-2022-4e77-adc9-c4914e471e6d_text.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads