• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

The Quiet Owl

Reaction score
Seems like it would be pretty safe to size up on that, as it’s not too long as is, but I think for how I’d wear it I would be fine in my normal L. That color palate is just so nice.

abkain

Reaction score
Dante is one of our faves, choose the location that works for you
Il Buco, I Sodi, Via Carota, are all outstanding places
Bar Pisellino to get drinks while you wait for table at Via Carota
I highly second the Bar Pisellino/Via Carota shuffle. Pistachio cocktail at Bar P and at Via C the mushroom dish, salad of any type and the Svizzerina plus pastas.

Aszatk01

Reaction score
the shoulders have the hand-pleated finishing like the dress shirts

correctamundo, this version's more like a usual inglese shirt you'd wear on skin as opposed to the shacket style of this past F/W's. very Meatfish of me to say, but it's giving LEJ studio shirt vibes, just in a cleaner cut.

Ahhh, good catch. I copied over the measurements from F/W's version without realizing the style shift for the spring. I'll have that updated by the public drop, but I take my same size in this as I would the dress shirts fwiw.
thanks! cleaner LEJ Studio has me intrigued. another side note-am I wrong that the camp shirts didn't have the pleated shoulders? I think at some point you had something done by Inglese that has a typical width shoulder and non pleated?

Trevallon

Reaction score
I love that Beams drop! But I have had mixed experiences with japanese brands and sizing in the past.

Judging by this thread you have a couple of taller guys at nmwa, so hopefully first hand experience. I am 6.4 (192cm) with a reguar frame. Would Beams work for that height?

I am really into the chore, but would want it to fit slouchy. Just like in the pics ;-)

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
can't wait to hear more about that camo drop

You got it! It's actually a lot of new stuff this time around but it does of course still fit into that greater CAMO universe.

CAMO_Made_In_Biella_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Balio_shirt_jacket_in_in_beige_and_brown_str...jpg CAMO_Made_In_Biella_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Balio_shirt_jacket_in_in_beige_and_brown_str...jpg

To start with something familiar though, the always-popular Balio is back in a fine striped cotton that can be paired with some matching Comanche trousers:

CAMO_Made_In_Biella_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Comanche_classic_trousers_in_beige_and_brown...jpg CAMO_Made_In_Biella_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Comanche_classic_trousers_in_beige_and_brown...jpg

CAMO_Made_In_Biella_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Marengo_desert_jacket_in_light_blue_checked_...jpg CAMO_Made_In_Biella_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Marengo_desert_jacket_in_light_blue_checked_...jpg

Our other jacket is a new style that Stefano is calling the Marengo desert jacket. Cut in a really lovely checked linen it has plenty of CAMO DNA in it, like the oversized architectural pockets and flaps.

CAMO_Made_In_Biella_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Marsala_knit_skipper_polo_in_cream_pure_silk...jpg CAMO_Made_In_Biella_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Marsala_knit_skipper_polo_in_washed_blue_pur...jpg CAMO_Made_In_Biella_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Marsala_knit_skipper_polo_in_orange_pure_sil...jpg

This new skipper polo is really exciting though, and is made up in a silk bourette that has plenty of texture and character. The yarns mixed in give it an almost faded appearance that is awesome for the summer.

CAMO_Made_In_Biella_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Seabiscuit_wide_trousers_in_sand_linen (2).jpg

The linen continues with some seabiscuit trousers, and for a more relaxed option there is:

CAMO_Made_In_Biella_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Spectacular_Air_wide_trousers_in_blue_linen ...jpg

The Spectacular Air in this blue linen instead.

CAMO_Made_In_Biella_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Comanche_classic_trousers_in_pale_olive_ligh...jpg CAMO_Made_In_Biella_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Comanche_classic_trousers_in_brown_cotton_tw...jpg

Finally, restocks on the popular Comanche trouser in pale olive and brown cotton for good measure.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not really a Beams guy, but it makes so much sense for people to have a more accessible price point to enter the whole japanese >american aesthetic and I enjoy looking at the selections y'all make.

I didn't see Camo on the early access. I assume it's going up today?

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not really a Beams guy, but it makes so much sense for people to have a more accessible price point to enter the whole japanese >american aesthetic and I enjoy looking at the selections y'all make.

I didn't see Camo on the early access. I assume it's going up today?
Yup - it's already up on the app, but it's going up on the site right now actually

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright! GRP linen shirt in Navy and Sage de Cret cotton shorts. Castaner espadrilles I wear as house shoes.

Getting ready for summer (although it’s 10 degrees cooler today)

IMG_8098.jpeg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads