• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

The Quiet Owl

Reaction score
Sorry for the lack of clarity, I believe they’re older - I meant the Document Utility Trousers in the khaki English wool cavalry twill.
Ah that makes sense. I don't have a pic of those trousers, but the Document website has a pic of the blue version:
image_1694409548898_1000.jpg

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Week 3: Get a GR(i)P

This week brings us a lil drop from 3sixteen, a regular one from Fujito, and a monstrous one from our friends at GRP. We're talking 27 styles type of big.

Of course, some of those are restocks of styles we can never seem to keep in stock, like bubble cotton polos in classic colors and linen henleys, but we've also got newness including some great exclusives.

I'll skip the restocks in this post and kick off with the aforementioned exclusive - a new linen tee style that is on the more refined side of things with the adjustment of some nice ribbing. The kind of thing you could grab to wear under a casual suit as much as you would with a shacket. Five colors to cover all of the bases (+1, apparently)

GRP_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Exclusive_short_sleeve_crewneck_tee_in_tobacco_brown_linen (5).jpg GRP_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Exclusive_short_sleeve_crewneck_tee_in_ink_blue_linen (6).jpg GRP_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Exclusive_short_sleeve_crewneck_tee_in_dark_green_linen (2).jpg GRP_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Exclusive_short_sleeve_crewneck_tee_in_natural_linen (6).jpg GRP_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Exclusive_short_sleeve_crewneck_tee_in_grey_linen (5).jpg

We also brought back the popular short sleeve diamond stitch polo in ecru and navy, but added this handsome red to the lineup:

GRP_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Knit_short_sleeve_polo_in_brick_red_mini_diamond_pattern_cot...jpg GRP_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Knit_short_sleeve_polo_in_brick_red_mini_diamond_pattern_cot...jpg

With 3sixteen's drop model things trickle through over the course of the season, and this week brings two shadow plaid utility shirts to the mix. I don't think we've ever been shy about our affinity for a good shadow plaid, and they really killed it with both of this. Very much a Heck Yes I Get to Wear This As Soon As It Arrives kind of situation.

3sixteen_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Utility_shirt_in_faded_lilac_shadow_plaid_flannel (7).jpg 3sixteen_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Utility_shirt_in_faded_lilac_shadow_plaid_flannel (4).jpg 3sixteen_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Utility_shirt_in_orange_shadow_plaid_flannel (6).jpg

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Group_SS24_Fujito (1).jpg

I really appreciate Fujito because they so very clearly have their own lane that they see clothing through, but it's not in a super directional way or anything like that. It just works, seemingly always.

We'll continue the knit tee saga with four excellent colorways in cotton. Love the hand on these. Just a treat, really. Lemon Cream :worship2:

FUJITO_Made_in_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Short sleeve knit t-shirt in caramel brown (5).jpg FUJITO_Made_in_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Short sleeve knit t-shirt in chocolate brown (6).jpg FUJITO_Made_in_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Short sleeve knit t-shirt in lemon cream (15).jpg FUJITO_Made_in_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Short sleeve knit t-shirt in navy blue (2).jpg

The kimono sleeve tee returns as well, in the same kind of stiff, dry cotton that lends itself so well to this shape. We restocked white and added lemon cream in this, too.

FUJITO_Made_in_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Kimono sleeve t-shirt in lemon cream yellow (5).jpg FUJITO_Made_in_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Kimono sleeve t-shirt in lemon cream yellow (1).jpg

FUJITO_Made_in_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Short sleeve fatigue shirt in petrol blue, brown ...jpg FUJITO_Made_in_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Short sleeve fatigue shirt in petrol blue, brown ...jpg

The fatigue shirt serves as a really cool short sleeve shacket almost, and I know Kenshawn was particularly smitten by this colorway. Justifiably so, too as the colors all work together really nicely in a small check that works for the shape.

FUJITO_Made_in_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Easy pants in beige cotton oxford (8).jpg FUJITO_Made_in_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Easy pants in beige cotton oxford (4).jpg FUJITO_Made_in_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Easy pants in navy cotton oxford (8).jpg

It's not a Fujito drop without some nice easy pants (and caps, but hold your horses) and we snagged these in navy and khaki cotton oxford. Easy, easy, easy.

FUJITO_Made_in_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Baseball cap in beige cotton oxford (7).jpg FUJITO_Made_in_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Baseball cap in navy cotton oxford (3).jpg

Lastly, using the same two fabrics we have Fujito's superlative caps. The trim and finish on these is really outstanding, with a nice lining, great hardware and leather strap, and a very particular underbrim.

Attachments

• FUJITO_Made_in_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Work jacket in dark navy linen and cotton seersuc...jpg
    FUJITO_Made_in_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Work jacket in dark navy linen and cotton seersuc...jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 80
  • FUJITO_Made_in_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Work jacket in dark navy linen and cotton seersuc...jpg
    FUJITO_Made_in_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Work jacket in dark navy linen and cotton seersuc...jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 42

satchmo1983

Reaction score
Hey hey, great stuff all around. a lot to consider for sure. any clue as to when spring valstarino will drop?!? obviously trying to sort out priorities and this has been on the list for awhile...thanks guys!

jaaz16

Reaction score
2 comments:

Just got the moss stitch Inis Meain knit - fantastic fit and weave, will be great for the transition months/weeks.

Also, more relevant for this week, the GRP cotton bubble knit polo in goldenrod may have the highest compliments-to-wears ratio of anything I've gotten from NoMan. Seriously, the texture is really nice and people always comment on it.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2 comments:

Just got the moss stitch Inis Meain knit - fantastic fit and weave, will be great for the transition months/weeks.

Also, more relevant for this week, the GRP cotton bubble knit polo in goldenrod may have the highest compliments-to-wears ratio of anything I've gotten from NoMan. Seriously, the texture is really nice and people always comment on it.
Fit pic plz

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads