• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Mirage-

Reaction score
Been not buying anything new (though plenty second hand) for quite a bit, but I might just have to make an exception for the BF sale and get a couple of the leftover PF camp shirts, since I've fallen in love with them to survive the nearly-endless Roman summer.
Were I to also get a real flannel (i.e. teca model), what size would you recommend?
I wear IT39 (15.5) in shirts and M/IT48 in most other things, but the S fits with plenty of room in the camp model so not sure whether to go S or M.

anonymouz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been not buying anything new (though plenty second hand) for quite a bit, but I might just have to make an exception for the BF sale and get a couple of the leftover PF camp shirts, since I've fallen in love with them to survive the nearly-endless Roman summer.
Were I to also get a real flannel (i.e. teca model), what size would you recommend?
I wear IT39 (15.5) in shirts and M/IT48 in most other things, but the S fits with plenty of room in the camp model so not sure whether to go S or M.
M or L. The long sleeve shirts are slimmer than the camp shirts. L would let you just wash and dry and not worry about shrinkage

Last edited:

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would say M

Mirage-

Reaction score
The deed is done, 2 PF camp shirts ordered. Decided not to get the Teca after all (but thanks for the sizing advce anyway).
Finally, I absolutely didn't need another jacket, and yet...I couldn't pass this up:
Kardo_India_FW23_Leroy_zip_jacket_in_chocolate_and_navy_striped_handloom_silk_6_300x300.jpg

My excuse, ofc, is that I didn't own any jacket in silk, and now I do. Hopefully it'll fit, I measured a blouson I have already and measurements clearly told me to go S (the last piece no less).

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The deed is done, 2 PF camp shirts ordered. Decided not to get the Teca after all (but thanks for the sizing advce anyway).
Finally, I absolutely didn't need another jacket, and yet...I couldn't pass this up:
Kardo_India_FW23_Leroy_zip_jacket_in_chocolate_and_navy_striped_handloom_silk_6_300x300.jpg

My excuse, ofc, is that I didn't own any jacket in silk, and now I do. Hopefully it'll fit, I measured a blouson I have already and measurements clearly told me to go S (the last piece no less).

just took delivery of the other kardo jacket makeup - gobsmacked.

IMG_8108.png

#dadcore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Continuing the Kardo praise- just got the Woody quilted shirt jacket and this is a low key slapper. Really understated but very flattering. So stoked to wear it!!

Last edited:

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@LeBeef this is a small and i usually get a small. this fits oversized. a note, the year before i bought this one, i bought a cotton moleskin size small of the same jacket, and that one fits a lot smaller than this one.

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@LeBeef this is a small and i usually get a small. this fits oversized. a note, the year before i bought this one, i bought a cotton moleskin size small of the same jacket, and that one fits a lot smaller than this one.
Gotcha, thanks! Sounds like normal document size is the move.

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking at the Document belted bal. I am 6'1'' (186 cm) and about 176 lbs (80 kg). I want a slightly roomier and flowing fit, not a tailored silhouette. Should I go for the XL?

Balman

Reaction score
Looking at the Document belted bal. I am 6'1'' (186 cm) and about 176 lbs (80 kg). I want a slightly roomier and flowing fit, not a tailored silhouette. Should I go for the XL?
XL at 186cm? Do you plan on mopping the floors as you walk?🤣
The coat itself is already oversized fit with raglan sleeves, so I don't see how you could ever achieve a tailored silhouette to begin with. I'm around 180cm and went for S and even then I'm expecting it to be quite roomy going by the measurements alone.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads