• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NMWA is addictive and I think I may have a problem. Placed an order last week for a beautiful Doppiaa chore coat. A couple days later placed another order for several items. Something else caught my eye as I was closing open tabs on my browser and placed another order about 3 minutes later and a few minutes after that same thing happened again.

Anyway, as the last 3 orders have yet to ship, should I reach out to them and have them consolidate them so they do not have to send 3 packages out?
Welcome to the club.

philosophe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NMWA is addictive and I think I may have a problem. Placed an order last week for a beautiful Doppiaa chore coat. A couple days later placed another order for several items. Something else caught my eye as I was closing open tabs on my browser and placed another order about 3 minutes later and a few minutes after that same thing happened again.

Anyway, as the last 3 orders have yet to ship, should I reach out to them and have them consolidate them so they do not have to send 3 packages out?
They usually consolidate for you.

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Messin around
KS suit and SC beanie plus some fun
IMG_0457.jpeg

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I do the same thing though I always send a note to consolidate just in case.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I appreciate all of these comments. Everyone was very helpful and I pulled the trigger on the GRP/Casa Isaac mock neck merino/alpaca mix. I grabbed the only 8 as I'm a big dude and didn't want to risk a 7 running to slim on my shoulders/arms. I wear an XL in pretty much everything so I'm sure it will work out based on all of your feedback. Thanks all.

I think we're about the same size and I was wearing that sweater in sz 8 for the weekly video. Just right for me

We usually catch it and merge the orders in one shipment

Balman

Reaction score
Anyone know what the Valstar navy wool raglan overcoat is lined with? Official Valstar website doesn't specify nor does NMWA, which kinda makes me suspicious it's poly-something. 😬

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what the Valstar navy wool raglan overcoat is lined with? Official Valstar website doesn't specify nor does NMWA, which kinda makes me suspicious it's poly-something. 😬
As I am also looking for a new coat, Valstar in navy and italian wool broken twill version are very high on my list. I guess navy has similar lining at their other coats some have lining details under specifications and most are 52-48 or 50-50 Acetate-Viscose.

prufrocked42

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I've been a studious lurker here for quite some time, and always planned an elaborate introductory post with lots of fit pics from my ~3 years of NMWA shopping... but since I'm finally making it to the showroom this week for the first time, I figured I should just keep it simple and post today's outfit.
I hope to keep it going for the next while. I've enjoyed all the ideas and 🔥 I've seen here.

Ikiji and Niche shirts, Document pants

Edit just to belatedly say to the team a very happy 10 years! And even more belatedly, thanks for the Wythe hat 😄

20231106_133539.jpg

Last edited:

dench127

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I've been a studious lurker here for quite some time, and always planned an elaborate introductory post with lots of fit pics from my ~3 years of NMWA shopping... but since I'm finally making it to the showroom this week for the first time, I figured I should just keep it simple and post today's outfit.
I hope to keep it going for the next while. I've enjoyed all the ideas and 🔥 I've seen here.

Ikiji and Niche shirts, Document pants

Edit just to belatedly say to the team a very happy 10 years! And even more belatedly, thanks for the Wythe hat 😄

View attachment 2063587
Piano student? looks like a practice room

Reaction score
Any specific reason you are wary of polys? I understand that synthetics are common in cheap quality clothing, but I've seen many quality makers use synthetic blends for a more structured piece. I am not being critical and am by no means an expert in fashion, just would like to get different takes on the subject.

Edit: still getting used to the formatting on this forum. I was trying to quote Balman's previous post and it looks like it did not work.

Balman

Reaction score
Any specific reason you are wary of polys? I understand that synthetics are common in cheap quality clothing, but I've seen many quality makers use synthetic blends for a more structured piece. I am not being critical and am by no means an expert in fashion, just would like to get different takes on the subject.

Edit: still getting used to the formatting on this forum. I was trying to quote Balman's previous post and it looks like it did not work.
Yes, I am wary mainly of polyester lining because I'm not trying to sweat my as* off in a thousand dollar coat.

Last edited:

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, I am wary mainly of polyester lining because I'm not trying to sweat my as* off in a thousand dollar coat.
Synthetic blends are a deal-breaker for me. Always have been apart from athletic wear.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexcruz