• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

jaaz16

Reaction score
Shot in the dark but by any chance did one of you guys order this DoppiaA shirt jacket in Medium:
https://nomanwalksalone.com/collect...n-shirt-jacket-in-green-and-gold-cotton-plaid

and accidentally get this Wythe workshirt in Medium?:
https://nomanwalksalone.com/collect...shed-flannel-workshirt-in-logger-plaid-cotton

Because if so, I have your shirt jacket! I'm going to email CS to let the team know the situation, but since both sizes are sold out, I was just putting it out there in the event we might be able coordinate and save time sending back to HQ.

45bur

Reaction score
These valstar vests are the best design I’ve ever seen. Work with boatbuilder.
IMG_2465.jpeg

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
IMG_1683.jpeg

attended a wedding this weekend with an "anything goes" dress code so busted out the Camoshita peak lapel SB suit in brown cotton/nylon jersey. Forgot how comfortable this one is. Wore with a vintage RL Western 🤡 and side zip boots

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 2059033

attended a wedding this weekend with an "anything goes" dress code so busted out the Camoshita peak lapel SB suit in brown cotton/nylon jersey. Forgot how comfortable this one is. Wore with a vintage RL Western 🤡 and side zip boots
My kid won’t tuck in his shirt either…he’s 20.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 2059033

#goalz

DuckOB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Question, i bought my first Merz b. Schwanen sweatshirt this one specifically -Classic three-thread 346 sweatshirt in "tan" brown cotton. I plan on washing on cold and flat drying.Do these shrink much where i need to size up?

thx

Last edited:

jaaz16

Reaction score
Question, i bought my first Merz b. Schwanen sweatshirt this one specifically -Classic three-thread 346 sweatshirt in "tan" brown cotton. I plan on washing on cold and flat drying.Do these shrink much where i need to size up?

thx
I just got my first one and I went with the recommendation to size up 1. I cold washed and air dried and it shrunk up in the length, which worked perfect for me.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes I would always expect shrinkage on Merz items - size up for everything unless you have the bod and desire to wear your stuff very close to the body

icasio

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a stellar fit! Ikiji and DBF seem to work together quite well. I was wondering how the hiking trousers looked in the wild, so I'm happy you posted this. I hesitated on them and they sold out fast. Likewise with the work jacket, which looks amazing. What size did you get, by the way?
Thanks. Typical Japanese size - Medium (although this piece is slightly roomier than a typical size Medium Ikiji. I could likely make the small work as well).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads