• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Frank Leder shirt in the wild. Got back from post-work bike ride and wifey said "we are going to the wine bar...now."

IMG_7324.jpg

Dadacantona

Reaction score
Has anyone ever done an international return to NMWA by the global-e returns portal? Trying to get an idea of the cost. Cheers.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Congratulations again to No Man for 10 years - what a milestone!

We have more to drop tomorrow alongside those capsule pieces, and first up is Kaptain Sunshine, a maker particularly dear to me.

Silhouettes continue to be large but balanced, and fabrics and finish are top-notch as always.

Kaptain_Sunshine_Japan_Traveller_Coat_in_midnight_navy_reverse_melton_wool_double_cloth (8).jpg Kaptain_Sunshine_Japan_Traveller_Coat_in_navy_and_chocolate_windowpane_melton_wool_double_clot...jpg Kaptain_Sunshine_Japan_Traveller_Coat_in_navy_and_chocolate_windowpane_melton_wool_double_clot...jpg

Hard not to kick things off with the Traveler, and this season's is in double-faced melton. Super fine wool, mid-weight, and soft as hell. In recent years a few people have tried to make their own but nothing tops the original!

Top one is navy with black reverse side, and the lower is navy with a large chocolate brown windowpane and blatchwatch inner. Nicely chosen and the reverse complements it well when worn either open or closed.

Kaptain_Sunshine_Japan_Walker_Coat_in_burnt_orange_wool_and_cotton_gabardine (9).jpg Kaptain_Sunshine_Japan_Walker_Coat_in_burnt_orange_wool_and_cotton_gabardine (1).jpg 20 - Walker coat (4).JPEG

Our other full-length coat is the Walker, in the perfect burnt orange. (OGs will call this walnut.) I fell in love with this as quickly as I fell in love with my Traveller in the same color (but different fabric). The wool on this is physically very heavy but dense, like a gabardine, so it isn't stiff like the Traveller and flows amazingly with all of that heft behind it. One of my two favorite pieces of the collection.

Kaptain_Sunshine_Japan_Country_jacket_in_black_water_repellent_cotton_gabardine (7).jpg 55 - Field jacket (3).JPEG

My other favorite piece is this Barbour-alike, which, and no shade on the original, is so, SO much nicer than it has any right to be. This feels and looks like a very luxurious alternative, but don't get me wrong, it's tough too. Cotton gab outer, soft and dense wool lining, great details and hardware - just everything we expect from KS.

Kaptain_Sunshine_Japan_Crewneck_sweatshirt_emerald_green_heavy_reverse_weave_cotton (6).jpg Kaptain_Sunshine_Japan_Crewneck_sweatshirt_in_charcoal_heavy_reverse_weave_cotton (3).jpg

Speaking of outdoing by the original, some primo Champion-reverse-weave-alikes. Emerald green is my pick here but both are good with jeans or something casual like that IMO.

Kaptain_Sunshine_Japan_Short_sleeve_tee_in_white_heavy_supima_cotton (1).jpg

Their Supima is always superlative, so it's nice to be able to stock something like this white tee. The cut fights right in with these roomier shapes as well, so it's a more natural pairing with something like KS or Document than like your typical white tee.

Kaptain_Sunshine_Japan_Side-tab_trousers_in_navy_wool_and_cotton_gabardine (2).jpg

Lots of gabardines this season, and this wool and cotton one is great for these side-tabs. Hefty, hold a nice crease, and with a beautiful drape they caught my eye right away on the rack.

Kaptain_Sunshine_Japan_Two_pleat_wide_trousers_in_grey_superfine_wool_double_cloth (4).jpg

As did these superfine wool doublecloth pleated joints. This is the kind of flow and luxurious wool that makes you do a double-take.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
For Doppia we have our first delivery, and while I'll skip the special 10th anniversary styles so those can remain a surprise, I'll cover the rest here.

Doppiaa_Italy_Aauro_patch_pocket_jacket_in_beige_cotton_corduroy_(suit_separates) (9).jpg Doppiaa_Italy_Aantioco_pleated_trousers_in_beige_cotton_corduroy_(suit_separates) (1).jpg

Get your Wes Anderson on with this killer suit separates set-up in lustrous corduroy.

Doppiaa_Italy_AAlviero_single_breasted_knit_jacket_in_navy_virgin_wool_(restock) (7).jpg Doppiaa_Italy_AAlviero_single_breasted_knit_jacket_in_camel_color_virgin_wool_(restock) (3).jpg

Aalviero knit jacket is back (and much appreciated) and we've got camel and navy to cover all of the bases.

Doppiaa_Italy_Aagro_skipper_style_polo_sweater_in_tobacco_brown_wool (6).jpg Doppiaa_Italy_Aagro_skipper_style_polo_sweater_in_navy_blue_wool (7).jpg

There's a new wool polo in a skipper style. I think they really nailed the collar size and placement, as well as the width and design of the placket here. Just all around very nice looking.

Doppiaa_Italy_Aasti_chore_jacket_in_navy_and_copper_shadow_plaid_wool (7).jpg

Gotta love the Aasti chore jacket in wool here. We love chore coats, we love shadow plaid, we really love this. It's like the Vince McMahon falling out of his chair meme: Chore coat...Italian made...shadow plaid...wool

Doppiaa_Italy_Aariosto_quilted_western_shirt_jacket_in_blue_red_and_cream_cotton_plaid (7).jpg Doppiaa_Italy_Aariosto_quilted_western_shirt_jacket_in_blue_red_and_cream_cotton_plaid (4).jpg Doppiaa_Italy_Aariosto_quilted_western_shirt_jacket_in_green_and_gold_cotton_plaid (7).jpg

Lastly, another new style that feels like such a no brainer - quilted westerns! What a sick overshirt or shacket for the season. And two great plaids with complementary liners. These are going to go fast hint hint

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
Congratulations again to No Man for 10 years - what a milestone!

We have more to drop tomorrow alongside those capsule pieces, and first up is Kaptain Sunshine, a maker particularly dear to me.

Silhouettes continue to be large but balanced, and fabrics and finish are top-notch as always.

View attachment 2045735 View attachment 2045739 View attachment 2045737

Hard not to kick things off with the Traveler, and this season's is in double-faced melton. Super fine wool, mid-weight, and soft as hell. In recent years a few people have tried to make their own but nothing tops the original!

Top one is navy with black reverse side, and the lower is navy with a large chocolate brown windowpane and blatchwatch inner. Nicely chosen and the reverse complements it well when worn either open or closed.

View attachment 2045745 View attachment 2045743 View attachment 2045721

Our other full-length coat is the Walker, in the perfect burnt orange. (OGs will call this walnut.) I fell in love with this as quickly as I fell in love with my Traveller in the same color (but different fabric). The wool on this is physically very heavy but dense, like a gabardine, so it isn't stiff like the Traveller and flows amazingly with all of that heft behind it. One of my two favorite pieces of the collection.

View attachment 2045725 View attachment 2045723

My other favorite piece is this Barbour-alike, which, and no shade on the original, is so, SO much nicer than it has any right to be. This feels and looks like a very luxurious alternative, but don't get me wrong, it's tough too. Cotton gab outer, soft and dense wool lining, great details and hardware - just everything we expect from KS.

View attachment 2045727 View attachment 2045729

Speaking of outdoing by the original, some primo Champion-reverse-weave-alikes. Emerald green is my pick here but both are good with jeans or something casual like that IMO.

View attachment 2045731

Their Supima is always superlative, so it's nice to be able to stock something like this white tee. The cut fights right in with these roomier shapes as well, so it's a more natural pairing with something like KS or Document than like your typical white tee.

View attachment 2045733

Lots of gabardines this season, and this wool and cotton one is great for these side-tabs. Hefty, hold a nice crease, and with a beautiful drape they caught my eye right away on the rack.

View attachment 2045741

As did these superfine wool doublecloth pleated joints. This is the kind of flow and luxurious wool that makes you do a double-take.

@conceptual 4est - Are you wearing your normal size in the Barbour-like coat?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bashar