• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

schuermang

Reaction score
anyone looking for a 42, these are on their way back; in the end, I think I would've had to size down yet another size. Just couldn't hack the heels popping out quite so easily.

What’s your brannock size? I’m a 10E and wondering if these would work.

true.to.size

Reaction score
@gdl203 or @conceptual 4est, how would you compare the weight/breathability of the heavyweight linen used for the Ikiji big pocket jacket to the Leder mismatched pocket jacket from a few seasons back? thanks!

20200404_135632.jpg

dwiz

Reaction score
anyone looking for a 42, these are on their way back; in the end, I think I would've had to size down yet another size. Just couldn't hack the heels popping out quite so easily.

thank god! I just sent back my 43s in hope for a 42!

What’s your brannock size? I’m a 10E and wondering if these would work.

I measure about a 9.5-9.75D and the 43 with an insole fit with slippage, no insole it was far too big.

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I took way too long to order this sweater, but it’s a dustier color in person. Also first time taking shots indoors so excuse the puppy kennel.

Oh and @CPAJay1221 I had this coat altered around the chest and downward and it worked out pretty well as it was one size too big, as much as I like volume it was wearing me. Nothing major but just a few tweaks to make it less like I was wearing a blanket with buttons.

42D02765-763C-464A-9DFB-2B4BFB6C6823.jpeg
E09BC69E-35C6-4AF4-B020-78B79E27A4CC.jpeg

hanbei23

Reaction score
There are just a couple days left in the sale and I think this Kimber jacket is being criminally slept on. I missed it when it dropped as well but Im into this as an elevated casual piece. Really is spring/summer weight as well so you won’t even have to pack it up as soon as you get it like the other sale items. GRP bubble knit as well. View attachment 1571539 View attachment 1571540

Really nice! What size are you wearing? and what size are you in menswear? If I may ask. Im trying to decide between L and XL.

#dadcore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really nice! What size are you wearing? and what size are you in menswear? If I may ask. Im trying to decide between L and XL.
I am wearing an M and usually wear a 40/50 jacket and am between M/L depending on the company. I could very easily have gone up to an L in the Kimber jacket, would have probably at least thought about exchanging if it wasn’t final sale. Happy with the fit as is, though.

GoWool

Reaction score
Hey guys, head's up I just sent you an email about trying to adjust my pre-order size on the IM relaxed jacket (after hearing Greg's sizing advice on today's drop video) before you ship it out if at all possible. Thanks!

hanbei23

Reaction score
I am wearing an M and usually wear a 40/50 jacket and am between M/L depending on the company. I could very easily have gone up to an L in the Kimber jacket, would have probably at least thought about exchanging if it wasn’t final sale. Happy with the fit as is, though.

That is helpful. Thanks!

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
same for me. but i can see new items on specific makers’ pages.
Gotta go to the makers instead of "What's New"

99% sure I just fixed this, but might take the server a few minutes to refresh everything.

@gdl203 or @conceptual 4est, how would you compare the weight/breathability of the heavyweight linen used for the Ikiji big pocket jacket to the Leder mismatched pocket jacket from a few seasons back? thanks!

It's a notch or two lighter weight than that Leder one, which was probably some of the heaviest linen we've stocked. That Leder one felt like full blown outerwear, whereas this is somewhere in jacket/shacket territory.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Btw I'm digging Kyle's comment as part of the copy on each product page

Glad you like it! I think we'll keep doing this going forward, as it really allows us to say what we like about each piece in a more personal way. This week you'll see Greg's thoughts on G. Inglese and Kenshawn's on Inis Meain.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I took way too long to order this sweater, but it’s a dustier color in person. Also first time taking shots indoors so excuse the puppy kennel.

Oh and @CPAJay1221 I had this coat altered around the chest and downward and it worked out pretty well as it was one size too big, as much as I like volume it was wearing me. Nothing major but just a few tweaks to make it less like I was wearing a blanket with buttons.

View attachment 1573036 View attachment 1573037
That looks great! Love the pattern and color on that.

I dropped mine off at the tailor today. Going to get the body taken in about an inch and a half and the sleeves shortened a bit. I think it will be a much cleaner look. It will be about a month until I get it back, but I’ll post the after photos. Thankfully, I can probably get away with wearing it into early May with our cold Michigan early spring weather.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads