• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greg, are you stocking the retro strip camp collar shirt?
The aqua stripe short sleeve one? Yes we’ll have some ?

coolpapa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
there was a discussion recently in another thread where some users where claiming that you have to drive a Volvo or have a 70s fetish to “pull off” a turtleneck sweater. A turtleneck sweater!! How much more basic can life get if one wonders if they’re the right person to wear a turtleneck sweater?
I wore cords on a business trip back when those were still a thing (on the flight, not to the actual meeting), and had a colleague say to me "are those back in style?". A lot of folks consider the current trend to be the only acceptable choice for what to wear. The notion that they might wear what they like, or have their own style, is a foreign concept.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
I don’t think this falls under pre order.
SF10 worked tho

Yeah, should have posted that earlier. This is a current season special order, so no pre-order discount. SF10 will work, though!

tee84

Reaction score
Alright! Confirmed with the mill that all of our fabric selections are in stock, so here is our special order for both the Barn Jacket in US-made cotton duck, and Western Shacket in US-made vegan suede. We're offering the original colorways for both, along with some other new options too.

Turnaround will be 7-8 weeks, so early April delivery for both. I'll be closing these special orders EOD Thursday, February 25 so we can get that fabric order in before the weekend.

Also, since it's a quick turnaround we're going with just the full amount upfront instead of 50%/50%, but if your address changes in between I can take care of that.

One thing to note about the barn jacket is that the collars were made with vintage corduroy. Tony is going to try to source the same one, but if not we trust that he will pick something that looks and feels just as good and complements the body of the jacket perfectly. Same goes for the new Pine and Navy color options. The Water Resistant Navy is from the same 10oz cotton duck card as the other three colors, it's just been treated for a bit of water resistance. He's made a pair of trousers in the rust color of WR duck and loved them, so he's happy to work with it again.

View attachment 1558980 View attachment 1558981

View attachment 1558978 View attachment 1558979

Special order the Barn Jacket here.

The Western Shacket was another new shape this season, and it sounded like what really made it special was the vegan suede. It's got an awesome feel and matte look to it but the lightness and breeziness does make this a genuine four-season style.

In addition to the original Honey color we offered it in, we added on Rust which is just that classic snuff color. It's going to look awesome.

View attachment 1558982

View attachment 1558983

Special order the Western Shacket here.

I'm digging a navy barn jacket. Any more info on what's up with the whole "water resistant" thing? Is the feel of the canvas different or anything? I don't especially care how water resistant it is.

baltimoron

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Random aside about Norwegian Rain but one thing I wish I had was some sort of lining or padding for the pockets? Was walking around the city without gloves and there's not much there's only a thin layer separating your hands and the cold.

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trying out these camo pants in a more casual outfit.

BB0EA234-DA6E-4715-AAE8-D3D9D3C203E6.jpeg

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Random aside about Norwegian Rain but one thing I wish I had was some sort of lining or padding for the pockets? Was walking around the city without gloves and there's not much there's only a thin layer separating your hands and the cold.
Did you get the first iteration available on NMWA? At least for the Moscow I thought Greg had mentioned a while back that the NR fellows listened to feedback and included the wool shearling to line the pockets in later iterations (I had the same comment).

baltimoron

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you get the first iteration available on NMWA? At least for the Moscow I thought Greg had mentioned a while back that the NR fellows listened to feedback and included the wool shearling to line the pockets in later iterations (I had the same comment).

Dang, now I really should have gone in on the triple black.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dang, now I really should have gone in on the triple black.
Someone can confirm, at least that’s what I recalled. I typically wear gloves if it’s cold enough for me to wear my Moscow since I don’t want my hands in my pockets all the time, but would have been great if they were lined. But no biggie.

Jagger_On

Reaction score
Can anyone comment on their experience with the Post Imperial x Aisling Camps mocknecks? Measurements sound short but not sure if that is offset by the boxiness of the jumper. Was tempted to size up but it doesn’t add that much length and the next size is sold out anyway.

tailoredtech

Reaction score
Can anyone comment on their experience with the Post Imperial x Aisling Camps mocknecks? Measurements sound short but not sure if that is offset by the boxiness of the jumper. Was tempted to size up but it doesn’t add that much length and the next size is sold out anyway.
I sized up on mine due to the length of the torso. The sweater is boxy but short in the torso. The rest of the sweater fits pretty well sized up.

Not the best angle, but here’s me in a L (normally M):
F136C2A9-A8E8-4B83-9CC8-A5E2CA71786A.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads