• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

vilinx

Reaction score
Hey,

Anyone know the sizing (as in, measurements) on the GRP long sleeve polos? Size 3 seems to be a small in other knits, but it's listed as extra small... and 4 is usually a medium.

John L

Reaction score
Just wanted to thank NMWA for being the only CK stockist in the US. Bought the short sleeve polo early fall and just received the long sleeve polo this week.

I know I don't buy a ton of product but I'm always happy to pick up a CK piece here or there. It's very easy to wear.

cdecoy

Reaction score
Can someone reconfirm what time the release is this morning? Need to block my calendar and to tell my wife to stop streaming Netflix.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1pm ET - Naissance Grizzlies only

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Odd I/O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@conceptual 4est , what size do you take in the James Grose "Georgian"? Does it run small like the clubman in which you took a 38? I think we're similar in size. Any issues with sleeve length?

I'm a 36 in Eidos (NMWA) and 38 in G Inglese.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that was such a cool jacket but fit/sizing was so confusing. Size down 2 works IMO. Bigger guys will have a field day will L and XL.

I'm wearing M here

C159F380-0F14-4E6B-8278-E080D8611552.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads