• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

hanbei23

Reaction score
What are the NMWA items that you at first wondered who would buy it, then you bought it, and then it became one of your favorite items? For me it's the Micio boho belt:

Good question.

Definitely a few.

Document robe coat - why would someone buy a coat that looks like a bathrobe? I now wear it all the time.

Heshung shoes - initially: wow those are some ugly shoes. Now it’s on my heavy rotation.

Kinda realated: ROTA odd blue/navy trouser - initially - who buys orphaned trousers.The subtle texture/pattern makes it one of my go-to’s for biz casual.[/QUOTE]

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PSA: It's been 18 months since our last archive sale.

So it's time. We've got a lot of great stuff from seasons FW13 to SS20

We'll be opening it up on Tuesday Dec 15 for 4 or 5 days. Like last time, the first 2 days (Tue-Wed) will be only accessible with a password that will be emailed to you when we open up.

If you don't see the popup to enter your email address, then it's because of something about your browser or adblocker or whateverblocker you decide to use. Please don't email us about it - open an incognito tab or something

Thanks

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a lot of great stuff in there - it's actually really enjoyable (if it wasn't so much work) to go through all the previous season stuff that stayed behind. It's fun to identify some styles that were probably a couple years ahead of where fashion was - but feel totally mainstream now. We even have a couple Camoshita robe coats, a KS Traveler coat. Everything will be 60-65% off retail.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a lot of great stuff in there - it's actually really enjoyable (if it wasn't so much work) to go through all the previous season stuff that stayed behind. It's fun to identify some styles that were probably a couple years ahead of where fashion was - but feel totally mainstream now. We even have a couple Camoshita robe coats, a KS Traveler coat. Everything will be 60-65% off retail.
Any tailoring in there? Asking for a friend...

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BEAB2CA8-CF65-4DDD-AC97-A6340E2E4CE8.jpeg

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My favorite pents of all times are in there :inlove: Document FW17

1607613764826.png

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@gdl203 Is NMWA store credit usable on the archive sale? Just banked a pretty juicy LuxeSwap payout.
Sorry it's not - the archive sale is running on a separate site with separate payment, shipping etc...

Store credit is only for the nomanwalksalone.com site

Friend

Reaction score
Sorry it's not - the archive sale is running on a separate site with separate payment, shipping etc...

Store credit is only for the nomanwalksalone.com site

No worries! I figured it might be since it looked like a separate site, but thought I'd check just in case.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads