• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not the right shoes, but I love the smock. The color is just right.

IMG_2002.jpeg

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dig. Cool to see that jacket in the wild. What shoes you thinking?

I think some suede boots or my lizard ropers would be a better fit. A little less sleek and shiny and fancy.

The smock is great. Color is wonderfully dusty. I’m not scared of mustard but this is a really nice mustard. It is called the Explorer smock and the name feels appropriate. Feels a little Nigel Cabourn but less cosplay. I was worried it might feel too heavy but it is a really pleasant weight. For the price, this is a crazy deal right now.

Matt_Nash

Reaction score
What do you guys think of the Botte Gardiane Clint boots? Do you think they can work with straighter cuts? I ask cause it seems a lot of dudes only wear side-zips with slim jeans. Might give it a go.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like the dust is settling on May 9 for DC trunk show (and maybe a dinner that night, if y'all are up for it). It will be a joint trunk show with Pommella.

Hadn't really considered Pommella before, might have to think about it.

Pretty sure there will be a dinner.....

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome! What’s the process like for securing a spot?
We'll be taking appointments via email - 9 to 7pm on May 9 at the Sonder in Georgetown. If there is a specific fabric book that you would like to make sure we bring, let us know.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Week 2! There's a lot of ground to cover but it also means there is definitely something for everyone here.

As is the case every spring, the Inis Meain story is all about linen, linen, linen. But those of you that own any of it can understand exactly why this is. I think my Inis Meain linen stuff is some of my favorite knitwear to wear.

The moss stitch crewneck that we introduced last season returns, with it's great texture and springiness. We've got four yarn colors this time, keeping things very tasteful and straightforward. The kind of garment that non-clothing people see and get immediately envious of but don't know why. (You know why, though)

Inis_Meain_Ireland_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_All-over_moss_stitch_crewneck_sweater_in_Black_line...jpg Inis_Meain_Ireland_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_All-over_moss_stitch_crewneck_sweater_in_Khaki_gree...jpg Inis_Meain_Ireland_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_All-over_moss_stitch_crewneck_sweater_in_Natural_Ma...jpg Inis_Meain_Ireland_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_All-over_moss_stitch_crewneck_sweater_in_Navy_linen...jpg

We also brought back the knit pocket tee, telling a similar, sophisticated color story here. Pair with your favorite easy pants and some espadrilles and you are s o r t e d. Shirt jacket or chore coat optional for cool mornings and evenings.

Inis_Meain_Ireland_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Exclusive_knit_pocket_tee_in_Charcoal_linen (6).jpg Inis_Meain_Ireland_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Exclusive_knit_pocket_tee_in_Rust_linen (7).jpg

On the topic of cool mornings and evenings, the relax jacket returns with its distinctively crisp linen, in a beautiful melange of charcoals and brown. With how well linen regulates temperature this is an ideal jacket for travel - trains, planes, or just something extra for some al fresco dining.

Inis_Meain_Ireland_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Relax_Jacket_in_crisp_Charcoal_Marl_linen (7).jpg Inis_Meain_Ireland_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Relax_Jacket_in_crisp_Charcoal_Marl_linen (3).jpg

Lastly, we have one tunic style, a very calming blue gradient linen captures what this whole linen knitwear thing is all about.

Inis_Meain_Ireland_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Ombre_linen_tunic_in_Blue_gradient_linen (6).jpg

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
One more Paraboot snuck in as well - a new sandal (?) style called the Adriatic.

I had a pair of Doc Martens like this - they were a runway sample for Ervell - and I really loved them. I think @MeatFish has them now and that's as good of a custodian for funky shoes as I can imagine.

Anyway, I think the secret with a shape like this is the chunky sole, which this Paraboot version has as well. Fun to wear with some highly textured socks and your pants a just a little cuffed or rolled. Unexpected but between the suede color and overall chunkiness there's no reason you can't sub these in for other warm-weather staples.

Paraboot_France_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Adriatic_sandal_in_sand_suede (2).jpg Paraboot_France_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Adriatic_sandal_in_sand_suede (3).jpg Paraboot_France_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Adriatic_sandal_in_sand_suede (5).jpg

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigie36