• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol i chuckled.

Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 12.35.41 PM.png

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is early access provided via email again? I know I'm in highest loyalty tier, and made sure to re-subscribe to emails with the email address my account is under--I previously had emails going to a different account--but haven't received an early access email. Has anyone else received this?

Edit to say never mind: it looks like it shows automatically if you're just signed in, right?

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have fit pics with the LEJ gilet/vest, or has anyone been able to try it on and might comment on their impressions?

xander_horst

Reaction score
Some items have vanished, even though they had a full size run (some of the Jamieson sweaters I was looking at earlier this week). Is it possible that full priced stuff has been temporarily removed? Or perhaps other interested parties were quick on the draw?

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@gdl203

Are all items final in this sale? Was thinking about picking up a coat but my size sold out so I would be sizing down.
Yes, final sale. We will accommodate size exchanges if size is available. Just no returns
Does the sale start today or tomorrow? The website's date says 1/13, but there are currently some previous season items up on the site now, discounted. And @justridiculous said "today" in his post.
Everyone can see the previous season stuff in the sale section. EA users can also see FW21 stuff
Will there be restock of G.ingelese Giubbottino with guncheck fabric?
Not for spring
Is early access provided via email again? I know I'm in highest loyalty tier, and made sure to re-subscribe to emails with the email address my account is under--I previously had emails going to a different account--but haven't received an early access email. Has anyone else received this?

Edit to say never mind: it looks like it shows automatically if you're just signed in, right?
Emails trickle over a period of time to avoid servers getting hammered. Yes you can see stuff after signing in
After signing in I can see the new items in the sale section.
Correct - also in the EA section
Does anyone have fit pics with the LEJ gilet/vest, or has anyone been able to try it on and might comment on their impressions?
I know I tried it on during the livestream

Really want that navy Valstar shearling. Can’t bring myself to order a size down on final sale though
I wouldn't size down (although I know some have). @Newcomer - thoughts?
Some items have vanished, even though they had a full size run (some of the Jamieson sweaters I was looking at earlier this week). Is it possible that full priced stuff has been temporarily removed? Or perhaps other interested parties were quick on the draw?
Everything that is on EA sale right now is off the site for everyone else until tomorrow morning.

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I just ordered all the Inis Meáin stuff that's on sale. Sorry y'all missed out on awesome deals for the best sweaters on Planet Earth.

Just kidding. I went in a different direction, since I need to replace a lot of worn-out trousers. Looking forward to wearing these!

de_bonne_facture_ss21_made_in_france_organic_cotton_trousers_10_2048x.jpeg 3sixteenFW21fatiguepants_2_2048x.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adagio42