• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Patrick R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Portuguese Flannel cord shirt and Buttero sneakers.

91888A28-6967-4923-B157-CE1865806F71.jpeg

Irish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any real life reports on the Ikiji "Molded" polo? Similar to another Ikiji I have from a few years back, but it looks like a winner.

kevenmee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure if I missed it, is there a preview of the NR buys for this F/W? Re-run of the black shearling Moscow or bumfreezer, perhaps?

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The blacked out Moscow and Bumfreezer were numbered Ltd Edition - once and done. No re-running.

We'll restock regular Moscow in black and navy, restock Nesta Falck in navy, Bumfreezer in charcoal, and adding two new things for FW21: special edition Moscow in two shades of green and waterproof bucket hat

p1226796_385281_5_601955f33d897.jpg p1226796_385281_6_601955f4b46cd.jpg p1228650_277638_6_6019c9c6c547c.jpeg p1228650_277629_1_6019c9bac1c17.jpeg

gurakshun

Reaction score
The blacked out Moscow and Bumfreezer were numbered Ltd Edition - once and done. No re-running.

We'll restock regular Moscow in black and navy, restock Nesta Falck in navy, Bumfreezer in charcoal, and adding two new things for FW21: special edition Moscow in two shades of green and waterproof bucket hat

View attachment 1691988 View attachment 1691987 View attachment 1691986 View attachment 1691985
im excited for the bucket hats!
what's the difference between last year's blacked out moscow and this year's moscow? I see they both have the black shearling now?

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im excited for the bucket hats!
what's the difference between last year's blacked out moscow and this year's moscow? I see they both have the black shearling now?
This Ltd Edition (green blocks) also uses black shearling, but the regular Moscow coats will have the natural color shearling. There is no black/black coat this season
@gdl203 are you going to stock any of the Valstar shearling for the rack? Or was that preorder only?
Yes we will have very few units for the rack

wigglr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@gdl203 just got that black-on-black BF and am in love. That Moscow looks awesome; what's the release date on these?

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@gdl203 just got that black-on-black BF and am in love. That Moscow looks awesome; what's the release date on these?
Not really sure - that's another production that's been running way behind this year. The order hasn't even shipped from Europe yet

wigglr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Must be incredibly frustrating for you all. I will keep my eyes peeled then

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not really cold yet so this one doesn't bother me too much. Some other stuff would be nice to have on the shelves for fall / early winter

IJReilly

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received the Wythe bal. That is one solid, well made coat without any frills. Fabric feels to be a reliable workhorse for the winter. On fit, I understand that with bals you need to embrace the relaxed vibe but I’m trying to figure out how that should look. I found the Wythe (in what I believe is my size) pretty huge, like I can literally fit another body in there, and that’s over a sport coat. Is that how it’s supposed to fit? The sleeve length is just right though. I really don’t understand the advice that you can size up. If I got an XL, it would look like im wearing a blanket. Maybe bals aren’t just for me or I’m just not used to or ready for that next level look. I definitely don’t look as cool as Kamoshita-san in his bals.

I find that adjusting to new silhouettes takes some time. There is also some effort involved in finding what is right for you. I like voluminous clothing (always have, the slim fit era was tough), but it is more difficult to get right. However, nothing feels better than a nice roomy coat that you’ve worn for a long time.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance