• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Price has to do with Faliero Sarti fabric. Their scarves are :inlove:

saurabh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Order for G. Inglese Polo with One piece collar placed and looks damn good :slayer:.
http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/inde...sleeve-polo-shirt-one-piece-miami-collar.html .

ingshi121_7_.jpg

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In my opinion, best Eidos buy to date. Inglese is also fantastic.

Also, I should mention - what I just did is a huge benefit of styling the tailoring. I personally find that some of the tailoring - and especially, some of the shirts - can be challenging to envision. You style things in ways where I want to buy the whole outfit, because I could not put together nearly as good of an outfit.

Although some of the collaborations are rather obvious, i.e.:

20180307081.jpg

And others are nice, but ultimately something I would put together on my own, i.e.:

20180305069.jpg

There are yet others which I would not even consider combining (specifically, gun club and bold graph check?), i.e.:

20180307077_1.jpg

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There are yet others which I would not even consider combining (specifically, gun club and bold graph check?), i.e.:

Greg's been advocating the graph check shirt and checked jacket for a while, and I have stolen it unapologetically.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Are the prices for FJs correct? :butbut:

The fabric is like 50 euros a meter at wholesale so roughly 3X what most of the fabrics I normally ran in that model. When you see them IRL you'll understand. The two linen swatches from Faliero Sarti are, without exaggeration, the two most beautiful linen swatches I've ever seen.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are the prices for FJs correct? :butbut:

Also, you can thank the low dollar policy. When EUR is 20-25% higher, the basic pricing maths don't look great.

eur.jpg

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member