• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm probably in for that suit, holy smokes. I have enough single breasted longer coats but could be persuaded to pick up a DB if something catches my eye -- particularly waiting on Eidos or the peaked Camoshita coat you posted on IG.

Streetwear is a whole other thing though bring it on.

Keen

Reaction score
Kinda kicking myself for not joining the Thinner pre-order :/
Will you get the basketweave in later?

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sorry in advance for crappy pics but was super excited to try on my bomber. It did not disappoint!! Instantly one of my favorite pieces. The slightly quilted is so comfortable and fit is really good for taking a bit of a flyer on sizing. This will get a ton of use

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last edited:

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Visited NMWA HQ earlier. Leder and Camoshita are the real deal. Thanks for the hospitality!

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When Stephan Schneider pre-orders and ts(s) pre-orders collide....

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there going to be another tobacco linen Formosa for S/S 17? I missed out on it last season and my size is sold out now... I feel like the Drapers fabric is too close to my skin tone but the Caccioppoli would be perfect for London next summer.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Caccioppoli changes their fabric collections every year so you can never be sure of what is available from them.

We haven't started working on Formosa picks for spring 2017 - so suggestions are welcome

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads