• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Workshirt haul. I honestly think my favorite is the light-washed denim one; pretty sure it's a core item. The fit is as perfect as it gets. Really soft. I paired it with black denim to try it on and that will be my uniform going forward lol.

The green flannel is the softest RRL flannel I think I have ever put hands on. Its mind-boggling:

View attachment 2177799
Dang wish I had bought those during the sale

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Currently wearing the black congress boots, and my brown ones arrived today. My favorite lazy boots…
It was a coin flip for me choosing between the black and brown ones. SA had the black ones in store so I got those.
I wanted that boot! How do you like it? That two-tone is disgusting (read: awesome). I have too many brown boots, so I went with the black cowboy ones. They're still incoming.
This boot was also a bit of a coin flip with the black ones. I showed her the two and my wife cast the deciding vote. I'm digging the oiled/distressed toes.

I got the belt last year. It’s great cause you can swap out the buckle if you like. I have a big old Texas buckle from Montana Silversmiths on mine
Nice. Thanks for the hint as I never would have noticed that the buckle is held on with snaps. Chances are low I'll ever replace the buckle but it's nice to know I can.

G Khan

Reaction score
Will do.

I own 5-6 of IH's heavy flannel shirts, other shirts, a tshirt, horsehide wallets/checkbook, waffle thermals, jackets, and the pale rider...all impeccable quality. Big fan. I have had to alter most of the shirts as their sizing is different than what I am used to. I have to size up to XL and the shoulders are still a little tight, and around the waist/ribs needs to be taken in.

They are very well known for their heavy denim too, but I have stuck to Levis for now.
IMG_8781.jpeg
IMG_8777.jpeg
IMG_8775.jpeg

noretailplease

Reaction score
I have this. its a nice light wool jacket. Weirdly the pockets are tiny, not sure what the point of them is. Something nice to throw on for spring or fall.
Yes - I like it, too. I was contemplating getting it lined at the tailor to avoid stretching, but didn't want to add bulk to it, and I don't think it will stretch through normal wear anyway.

HavilandTuf

Reaction score
I'm hoping the RRL hivemind here can help me out. I've been on the hunt for this flannel from 2020
but I can't seem to find it anywhere. eBay has a couple but in L and XL; I'd be looking for a Medium (but would even take a Small if I had to). Scrolling back ITT to Spring 2020 (not that anyone wants to think about that time again!) and it looks like a bunch of people here snagged one, maybe someone with a Medium looking to sell? Any help would be appreciated!

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It was a coin flip for me choosing between the black and brown ones. SA had the black ones in store so I got those.

This boot was also a bit of a coin flip with the black ones. I showed her the two and my wife cast the deciding vote. I'm digging the oiled/distressed toes.

Nice. Thanks for the hint as I never would have noticed that the buckle is held on with snaps. Chances are low I'll ever replace the buckle but it's nice to know I can.

Said belt buckle:

IMG_5374.jpeg

Fenderplyr

Reaction score

Rob_Roy

Reaction score
IMG_8203.jpeg

I got my order today. Every time I feel like I’m ready to move on from the brand they seem to suck me back in.
The field chinos are a great cut.
The Kmart flannel is beautiful. I wouldn’t call it lightweight but for a work shirt it’s not very heavy.
The canvas work shirt is a ringer. I wasn’t sure if I was going to be in to it or not but the weight and texture of the canvas is unique to my closet, nice and crisp.
The western shirt is tops. RRL westerns are a staple for me and this one doesn’t disappoint. It’s woven rather than printed but not too heavy of a weight.
I actually work in my RRL westerns. I’ve had a few of the woven ones in the past that were too hot to work in.
And a Henley thrown in to get me over the $1000 magic line.
I love RRL but the prices tend to drive me away from the brand. When we get sales like this though it really get me excited for the brand again.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hakamura_Niroki