• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

heebalabala

Reaction score
The second image is the cover of a limited edition vinyl of a live show produced at the Nashville store in 2021:

Vinnievh92

Reaction score
Just got this nice jacket in. Last season had an overshirt in almost the same color way for 600 euro less (retail), but the sleeves were way too short for me.

This one fits a lot better. Combined with an older RRL western I got on Vinted in a great color combination.
IMG_5027.jpeg

heebalabala

Reaction score
Perfect to pair with the Khaki Brushed Chamois Shearling Jacket. Maybe skip the Vibergs. Taupe Birks? ;)

In all seriousness, that kind of warehouse/logistic error is concerning!

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Perfect to pair with the Khaki Brushed Chamois Shearling Jacket. Maybe skip the Vibergs. Taupe Birks? ;)

In all seriousness, that kind of warehouse/logistic error is concerning!
In this case it was a store error. Order shipped from the Aspen store.

MrPatina

Reaction score
Hi everyone! New to SF so forgive me if this is the wrong place but I’m wondering if anyone happens to have this jacquard repaired work shirt in a L or XL that they would be willing to sell?! 🙂
IMG_0524.jpeg

Vinnievh92

Reaction score
Hi everyone! New to SF so forgive me if this is the wrong place but I’m wondering if anyone happens to have this jacquard repaired work shirt in a L or XL that they would be willing to sell?! 🙂 View attachment 2166053
I haven't been here that long either, but I think buying and selling only takes place in the B-S-T thread.

michaelvl

Reaction score
Can anyone let me know if this is authentic? Seller had a bunch of tees for sale, originally $60 or so but prices dropped on them so I bought one. Any reason to think this isn’t genuine?

IMG_3129.jpeg

I have what appears to be the same T-shirt. Mine was purchased online directly from RL. What I find noticeable is that yours doesn't have the Chinese size (in my case: 175/96A) printed below the international size (in my case: M). Besides this shirt, I have 7 other pocket T-shirts, purchased between 2020 and 2024 directly from RL, and all have both the international size as well as the Chinese size printed on them, the same as the one in the picture I attached.

Either yours is fake or I presume that it could be from an older series, when they didn't add the Chinese size to them.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads