• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Dieworkwear Appreciation Thread

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are there any other men's style blogs that people enjoy reading?

Thanks for this!

I‘m still reading Permanent Style, Menswear Musings and Put This On, From Squalor to Baller (maybe others??) but always looking for more good reads.

I miss the old DWW, This Fits, and others no longer writing.

Freshnewduds23

Reaction score
@dieworkwear

Shot on in the dark as to whether you answer or not, but in the off-chance you do:

Do you have any more images of your OCBDs made by Ascot Chang? I'm currently in talks with them to have a few OCBDs made and love yours, at least from what I can tell from one photo of the collar. Do you have any images of the full shirt. Anything else you can mention regarding the collar height, button spread, etc?

Thanks!

classicalthunde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@dieworkwear

Shot on in the dark as to whether you answer or not, but in the off-chance you do:

Do you have any more images of your OCBDs made by Ascot Chang? I'm currently in talks with them to have a few OCBDs made and love yours, at least from what I can tell from one photo of the collar. Do you have any images of the full shirt. Anything else you can mention regarding the collar height, button spread, etc?

Thanks!

I'd reach out to him on twitter...I havent seen him post on here in a very long time.

I think I recall him saying he wound up getting an old brooks brothers shirt and asking Ascot Chang to copy the collar. You give something similar a whirl and get one off of ebay or Crowley Vintage or something like that...

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, I see that Derek is now even noticed by George Takei! Nah, he's not coming back here.

Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 2.26.49 PM.png

jonathanS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jonathanS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You're also not a liberal (I don't say this pejoratively lol), and there is no reason to remotely bother about Georgie on Twitter if you aren't :rotflmao:
Tbh. I take the first sentence as a compliment. 😂. In fact. A badge of honor. I don’t want anyone to mistake me for such a horrendous thing!

jonathanS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads