• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

Bill H

Reaction score
Talking about posers, you're probably the biggest poser in this thread. Anything you have to say about this topic is instantly invalidated.

bye-bye-felicia.gif
Nah; Rire is the man...

ScrubbyDoo

Reaction score
Wanna show me pictures of Hedi-approved hand in pockets models walking like this next and pretend they look cool too? There's plenty of them to be found I'm sure.

Capture d’écran 2023-09-21 à 19.10.50.png
Not gonna argue if it’s cool or not but he’s wearing a sheer, ruffly shirt & a very shiny suit. A zesty, feminine looking hand position kinda fits the look.

parade

Reaction score
Nah; Rire is the man...
Ah yes, the man who has delusions of grandeur and is casually an anti-semite...

revueadieu.fr
sedonasunrise.fr

36,5°, this is indicated by the infrared forehead thermometer that is pointed between my two eyes as I withdraw from a gesture that my usual detractors will find, according to their degree of rage, pejoratively dandy or dirty mannered, but inevitably subject to mockery (in reality, they are jealous), my Saint Laurent glasses - those worn by Keanu Reeves, my look-alike, on the posters of the Autumn-Winter 2019 campaign.

I'm not unhappy to have put on my trench coat that not only makes me look like Jef Costelo (this is the most important thing) but also protects me from bad weather.

I take a look out the window, the Grand Canal exudes a strange sigh. It's like Paris in 41: not a rat. And no, I'm not talking about Jews.

Venise sous l’Incubation | ADIEU

The inflated self-importance feels like he's overcompensating for his deep feelings of unworthiness. Rather than being able to be his own person, he has to ride on the coat-tails of Keanu Reeves and Jeff Costello. He has a need to let others know of how "glorious" he is by borrowing clout from famous people, because he knows he is empty inside.

Conan04

Reaction score
Ah yes, the man who has delusions of grandeur and is casually an anti-semite...

The inflated self-importance feels like he's overcompensating for his deep feelings of unworthiness. Rather than being able to be his own person, he has to ride on the coat-tails of Keanu Reeves and Jeff Costello. He has a need to let others know of how "glorious" he is by borrowing clout from famous people, because he knows he is empty inside.
you’re traumatized by rire
can you sleep at night?
maybe you're just in love

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I must have missed the earlier battle, why is there a problem with people posing with unplugged electric guitars? I'm a guitar and bass player (isn't everyone, ha!), and I love the different styles and looks of each instrument. A good electric guitar or even bass will still sound resonant unplugged if that's what someone is objecting to, which seems absurd on the face of it.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junglemike