• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

deem

Reaction score

Can someone forwrad me the email? I dont see them in my inbox.

Was this the tote holder email or just a regular newsletter email? If it was the latter, can someone also email it to me? I would really appreciate it.

Also, do we need a specific code to get the sale prices on sunday or will everything already be marked down on the site? Thanks for any info.

drmmr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^^it's the knickers pencil dick.

"IwishIwasatoteholder" that will be the code startig Sunday for the Flash sale. overdyed oxfords will be 65.00 and so will chino's. The rest is what tote holders get on the regular.
Let's call the falsh sale tote holders friends and family. So people that don't have the funds or are just to cheap to buy quality **** don't have an excuse!

It will work on everything including the sweat knikcers, sucks to be you slack!

Best,
Mauro

:facepalm:

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
tote holders got another newsletter.

I am gong to start packing orders now.

I forgot about it but the black and white gingham and the blue and white gingham are good ******* deals. Not like everything things not a good deal.

Liberty prints and short sleeve shirts would be at the top of my list if I wasn't a tote holder. Fabrics just to nice to pass on and that fact you will look like a pimp.
Sweat knickers are a NO brainer considering I fell alseep in my last night and am going straight to work in them. I have washed 4 times since the initial 10 came in a couple weeks ago. I have wore them to a theme park, boating, BBQ, 2 soccer matches, and more. They really hold there shape and the pockets can take on a lot.
We done good on this one people.

For the concerned few. Slack did NOT receive a pair, nor will he I will sell all the xs and small to other people before he gets his little impatient Judas hands on them.

going to pack orders so please go back to sleep and relax it's saturday!

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
some bug in the system we are taking care of it now. What size did you want?

Blog Marley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Medium is a 32-33 inch waist right? If so want to send me an invoice? I can come by and pick it up on Friday.

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
**** i need mediums in both knickers. but i wanna cop other stuff too tomorrow! not sure when i'll be at a computer. does it start at midnight mauro?

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man just about no smalls left in any shirts. Will have to keep an eye out for those knickers.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Try the short sleeve shirts and the ginghams. I know I have new stuff in small.

The ash oxford in AD will be working soon to I hope.

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had the Before Dinner black/white gingham but I didn't have my sizing right so I had to sell it. So, I picked up the After Dinner one in medium (my size) so I can check out the difference in the cuts. Can't wait! Also got the other 2 chinos that I don't have and got my sweat knickers too.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
and this is why you aren't "fired".

I am not logging on for the rest of the night. Good luck tonight everyone.
What's out is out! You might want to check out the knits as well. The gray short sleeve tee is the bee's knees. I am sure 6 to 10 people have bought from the forum. There might be some reveiws as well and for 56.00 it's a complete and udder steal.

Please feel free to review product too! You guys know I send free **** out randomly to people that give HONEST reviews.

Best,
Mauro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads