• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Selective logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalra2411

Reaction score
it is you not I

By saying so it is not made true, I gave sufficent evidenct, you would not belive that the wealthy pay in cash untill it was backed up by others, it is as clear as clarity itself.

bryce330

Reaction score
Now that is just going too far, if there is indeed such a thing as God (which I choose to believe). What was he doing in the interim period between the beginning of time and Jesus? Did he suddenly wake up in 0AD? Your religion (Christianity) suggests this.
I see your knowledge of theology is no better than your knowledge of fine tailoring (c.f. "Birroni"). Ever hear of something called the Old Testament? There was plenty to keep God busy until J.C. showed up.

bryce330

Reaction score
When I am dead and gone, my legacy will live on. Forever, you cannot stop it, when you take about India's wealthiest families; such as Birla, Ambani, Jayal, Tata, Thapar. They have all been around for many generations; the Mittal Empire may be relatively new, but the dynasty will continue. Why you will of certainty ask, the reason that my empire is not going to fall like many others - that of course it the trade secret, I cannot reveal.
OK, now you have officially crossed the line into self-parody.

kalra2411

Reaction score
The Old Testament is 1. The Jews book, and was simply adopted by Christians to give their religion a bit of backing.
2. That was still way after Hinduism.

kalra2411

Reaction score
I have already made the correction, Brioni was a typing error, if that cannot enter your small, lack of money brain, do not comment.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
When I am dead and gone, my legacy will live on. Forever, you cannot stop it, when you take about India's wealthiest families; such as Birla, Ambani, Jayal, Tata, Thapar. They have all been around for many generations; the Mittal Empire may be relatively new, but the dynasty will continue. Why you will of certainty ask, the reason that my empire is not going to fall like many others - that of course it the trade secret, I cannot reveal.
Like I said: god-incarnate. "My empire will not fall" is something that has been echoed throughout the span of mankind, constantly diluting yourself. Your mask of sanity is slipping.

Jon.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
(imageWIS @ 24 June 2004, 2:59) Oh, yeah regarding NM, they should accept the same credit cards everyone else does, it would not only make sense in keeping the same motif (at least regarding what their website vs. store accept as payment) but, also would allow for a flexibility that will ultimately attract more customers. Jon.
You sound like a broken record.
No, its called restating. I would think that you would have heard of it, but alas... Jon.

kalra2411

Reaction score
But we can forget the fact Bryce, that you cannot even spell the word okay.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
it is you not I
By saying so it is not made true, I gave sufficent evidenct, you would not belive that the wealthy pay in cash untill it was backed up by others, it is as clear as clarity itself.
You have taken tiny part of something I said, twisted my words make a case for you regarding something I was not even talking about. Your desperation is also showing. Jon.

kalra2411

Reaction score
a) Poor people's opinions do not bother me, they do not have the ability to work, so they deserve to be poor, and their views mean nothing.

b) What the hell do you mean by troll?

kalra2411

Reaction score
My English is a lot better than yours, stop being so involed in a stupid argument. You were wrong, you only have to understand what I am saying now, and you will realise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads