• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

neonrider

Reaction score
new jeans are weak. some pics for comparison.

wyatt cowboy
ss15 destroyed
fw16 oversize plaid
fw14 'hedi' biker

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

new jeans are weak. some pics for comparison.

wyatt cowboy
ss15 destroyed
fw16 oversize plaid
fw14 'hedi' biker

Where do you get that plaid? I just got back from the slp boutique and the blue they had was more neon turquoise rather than a nice royal blue like yours.

Yexu5y

Reaction score
Is anyone interested in letting their SS15 destroyed dirty blue go? I'm interested in buying sz 30/31 if you have it.

Slpbaby808

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
got the new slp distressed denim.. size 32, def not as tight/skinny as most denim.. and the rips are okay on knee but then again this is raw denim and not a lot stretch.. these do have a great classic skinny look for fall/winter (nyc feel)..overall won't be slp hardcores fav but still solid pair

Last edited:

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After looking at pics online and in this thread, there are indeed 2 different colors for the blue. I attached 2 from the different colors from posters here.

The one I saw was the more neon blue. I think I may order from barneys and hope I get the darker blue

ryansmith

Reaction score
Was in the Soho store a little while ago and tried on the mid-rise. 28 was so loose on me though I typically wear it in d02.

scanner

Reaction score
pretty sure they're the same, just different lighting and camera shots affect it differently. My iPhone sees it as the bright blue but i took a video of it and this is closer to what my eye sees.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

pretty sure they're the same, just different lighting and camera shots affect it differently. My iPhone sees it as the bright blue but i took a video of it and this is closer to what my eye sees.
The one I saw today was really a neonish blue. I'll post back after I get my barneys order and if it's any different. I hope it's more of a royal blue.

neonrider

Reaction score
hey ohmydontcry, what's the color code of those and the description of the color on the box?

guys the flannel in the pics is just the one from sl boutiques. jbidwal, post the color code when you get yours and let's compare.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

hey ohmydontcry, what's the color code of those and the description of the color on the box?

guys the flannel in the pics is just the one from sl boutiques. jbidwal, post the color code when you get yours and let's compare.

Will do. Is yours close in color to your pics? The ones I saw at the valley fair boutique were close to a neon sky blue/ turquoise rather than a bright royal blue.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CotrelViril