• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I like it! I am actually contemplating 2 different fabrics for some new soots
peepwall[1].gif
Ill post the pictures here

NICE! And you can post some fits images in here too... with a spoiler. I like most of the fabrics of your soots!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Right on stitch. The reason I ask is because near your ankle there's some room in your GG and trickers. I had that with my EG and it caused too much heel slippage so I figured I'd ask

ah, i see. that has been pointed out before.

it is because i am seated, and i lean forward to take the pic, and the shift in my body causes my feel to slide slightly forward. this also can cause what appears to be a bulge on the sides of the shoe, making them seem too small.

when i am standing regularly, those both go away. but most of all, the shoes feel good on my feet, and thats really the most important thing to me.

:)

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

NICE! And you can post some fits images in here too... with a spoiler. I like most of the fabrics of your soots!

Here is my suit collection:

Here are the fabrics that I am considering for my next suit:

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ah, i see. that has been pointed out before.

it is because i am seated, and i lean forward to take the pic, and the shift in my body causes my feel to slide slightly forward. this also can cause what appears to be a bulge on the sides of the shoe, making them seem too small.

when i am standing regularly, those both go away. but most of all, the shoes feel good on my feet, and thats really the most important thing to me.

:)

I think I remember someone pointing it out but I couldnt remember the answer so I figured I would bring up a topic that was already buried...

As long as they fit thats the most important thing! Ill be posting my sock shoe pant combo quite shortly

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I think I remember someone pointing it out but I couldnt remember the answer so I figured I would bring up a topic that was already buried...
As long as they fit thats the most important thing! Ill be posting my sock shoe pant combo quite shortly

no worries, friendo.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
justin! y u no post in peacock thread?

Ejirardo

Reaction score
Justin - nice job! I have that brown grenadine tie by Drake's along with a few other colors. They are nice.

Bontoni
VK Nagrani

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Headed in SF today with my lovely wife to have lunch in North Beach and enjoy the warm (80+) weather. Hit a few menswear stores then ending up at WIngtip for a cocktail to meet a Styleforum member.

Socks, OTC from Marcoliani, the color says "spring" don't you think?
Shoes RL dusty bucks
Pants Luciano Barbera cream cotton

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Justin - nice job! I have that brown grenadine tie by Drake's along with a few other colors. They are nice.

Bontoni
VK Nagrani

Its always just tough to get a good angle and I think its a crappy angle

Bontoni
VK Nagrani

I love that tie I just wish it was shorter. Vanda makes the perfect length tie for me and I just absolutely love them! Love your combo Eji!

Exactly! I think that jacket is awesome! And the trouser shoe sock combo, is too!

Thanks man! I just got the jacket finished from getting functional buttons. If I get the opportunity I will post more there!

Headed in SF today with my lovely wife to have lunch in North Beach and enjoy the warm (80+) weather. Hit a few menswear stores then ending up at WIngtip for a cocktail to meet a Styleforum member.

Socks, OTC from Marcoliani, the color says "spring" don't you think?
Shoes RL dusty bucks
Pants Luciano Barbera cream cotton

Love the colors!

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
x-post WAYWRN - Bexley shoes, BB socks . . .

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeternum