• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NCG Tailors

Raspute10

Reaction score
hello, I'm new to the forum. I've recently wanted to get working on a better wardrobe. And to keep costs down, I've been looking at online MTM suit companies.
I recently rean across one that says it will remake your first suit, if the fit is wrong, for only $59, I'm guessing as a shipping fee. but I decided to do research on the company before I bought, and searching brought up nothu ng. no reviews anywhere, no mentions of them besides a couple of business registering sites. it appears that they probably operate out of China, but it wasn't 100% clearly stated.
I was wondering if anyone on here had ever checked them out?

rickfurniture@gm

Reaction score
Do NOT, repeat, NOT attempt to get a suit from NCG Tailors.

Total scam. They require payment upfront, offer what appear to be awesome discounts, take your money and never make your order.

When you follow up they start by saying they will look into it, and make more promises. Eventually they just ignore all emails.

bicycleradical

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hello, I'm new to the forum. I've recently wanted to get working on a better wardrobe. And to keep costs down, I've been looking at online MTM suit companies.
I recently rean across one that says it will remake your first suit, if the fit is wrong, for only $59, I'm guessing as a shipping fee. but I decided to do research on the company before I bought, and searching brought up nothu ng. no reviews anywhere, no mentions of them besides a couple of business registering sites. it appears that they probably operate out of China, but it wasn't 100% clearly stated.
I was wondering if anyone on here had ever checked them out?
get a ready to wear suit if you can find a brick and mortar store near your home. it'll be less fraught with potential for serious error.

Tack Mckaw

Reaction score
I ordered 2 suits Jan of 2024 from NCG Tailor. After 8 weeks, I started email once a week to get a status update. Never got a response. After 14 weeks, on May 1st I filed a dispute with Paypal and got refundeed. Two hours later I get a facebook message ( i had reached out there) complaining I had canceled the order and would be terminated as an account and could never buy from them again. Where is my need to buy from them if they don't deliver the product in the first place. Blames client because they don't perform. Sad. Stay away.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads