• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

obecity

Reaction score
Not sure if I wanna jump into the Chrome hearts rabbit hole just yet. But having said that if I were these will be the first pair that I would buy
The CH (Chrome Hearts) prices are absolute insanity. I have three pairs from years passed, but they are the understated variety. I really like the above frame. For my own safety, please everyone no more posts about Chrome Hearts.

oudwood

Reaction score
fyi there are rumors of a bunch of blue frames coming up for summer release. might be worth keeping the powder dry in case you like one of them. any frame in particular you're seeking? i can check a source to see if one might be coming in a bluish tone

So many murmurings of these summer releases..! I just want to see all of them all lined out already lol. I hope they all drop together and not spread out..

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So many murmurings of these summer releases..! I just want to see all of them all lined out already lol. I hope they all drop together and not spread out..
Come on you know that’s not the way JMM do things.
I said a few pages back how it’s baffling that some like my Stingray Dealans you pay for in Feb for delivery in July and others just drop unannounced ready for immediate purchase and delivery.

I’m interested in these blue variations too so will have to just be patient and see what comes out and when.

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, accurate. I’ve got the prime Ashcroft, it’s an awesome color. I actually don’t really like the Ashcroft frame but am hesitant to sell as they make prime in so few colors. I’d be all over a prime hemmings
I have Ashcroft in prime too. I put purple flash lenses in as the monochrome grey on grey prime was too boring for me but I’m the opposite of you. I’m not jazzed by the colours released so far but Ashcroft is probably my favourite frame of them all!

threeleggeddog

Reaction score
I have Ashcroft in prime too. I put purple flash lenses in as the monochrome grey on grey prime was too boring for me but I’m the opposite of you. I’m not jazzed by the colours released so far but Ashcroft is probably my favourite frame of them all!
Yeah, I’ve decided the 90s inspired frames (Ashcroft, wraparound rockers, etc) aren’t for me. But I can see how it’s cool on some people.

fmvazquez

Reaction score
New Stuff :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_8123.PNG
    IMG_8123.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_8124.PNG
    IMG_8124.PNG
    904 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_8126.PNG
    IMG_8126.PNG
    832.4 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_8127.PNG
    IMG_8127.PNG
    685.7 KB · Views: 81

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We have to wait for the actual releases of course, but I'm not very impressed from what I see. A lot of solid colours which I'm not interested in. I can detect a Breathe (or Glacier?) Evans (hopefully there will be more colourways) and some frames in a strong blue, which will make someone happy here.

Edit: difficult to say with surety, but it seems to be there a colourway similar to Seed (Vendome and Fellini?), that would be great.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads