• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

And on that note, anyone interested in doing an MTO for a boot?

Not that I am attempting to tell you what to do, but maybe it would be best to describe what you are looking to do i.e. colors, last, model etc? I find that men (frequently) need an idea planted in their head or visual stimuli in order to grasp something they want. For some possible help, I am attaching 2 pics of boots that yet to exist but could very well be ordered should people be inclined to do so.

Just trying to help as I would be curious to see what could be created!

Thanks for your support

Last edited:

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I've said it before, but that museum calf / grain boot is an absolute winner.

Thanks Roger!!

Is museum an option?

yes it is. I have on order to arrive in 2 weeks: Dark Brown, Cordan (as showed), Gold (but need to check on quantity, think only enough for MTO's), Navy and Plum

Definitely. I'd buy it over the Carmina equivalent, I like this balmoral line shape better.

I appreciate that, thank you and hope that you have been enjoying your burgundy Wedgwoods.

Trqmaster

Reaction score
Any interest?

1. Balmoral or Button boot?
2. Cordan museum (as seen in pic) for bottom and shaft? or Cordan bottom and suede shaft?
3. Broguing around bottom same as pic?
4. Plain cap toe but broguing around cap?

LL

Trqmaster

Reaction score
Guess I'm just not really a fan of pebble. It seems too casual to go with the dressier smooth calf. Personal preference.

Anyway, I never understood why there are so many shoes with pebble uppers and smooth lowers. For winter, wouldn't smooth calf get dirty easier than pebble? Wouldn't one want pebble on the bottom and smooth on the shaft? Does it not look right the other way? Can't say I've seen it the other way.

notdos

Reaction score
I'd be interested in that exact boot as shown, also.

Justin, I'd love to see you add that design, as shown, but also in Navy and maybe a burgundy, to your rtw line.

Phillip :)

Last edited:

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance