• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Girl and the Goat-- Chicago

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
Most awesome chefs I have known have not been fat at all.

Originally Posted by SField
Yeah, I can think of very few great fat chefs.

Are you guys trying to tell Kyle something?
frown.gif

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
Are you guys trying to tell Kyle something?
frown.gif

He isn't wtf fat anymore. He's still Paris obese and NYC "come on, man" fat, but the last picture I saw of him he was getting down to a respectable size.

ld111134

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the review, Kyle. Are you still in town?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
He isn't wtf fat anymore. He's still Paris obese and NYC "come on, man" fat, but the last picture I saw of him he was getting down to a respectable size.

I'm just kidding with him. Hell, when he saw me over Xmas, I was still coming in at 226.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iamaloser
Also known as the Kwilkinson effect.
True true. Thanks for the vote of confidence, mr. loser.
Originally Posted by ld111134
Thanks for the review, Kyle. Are you still in town?
I am. Sorry I missed your message. We had a major player in the restaurant quit the other day (actually, it happened while I was at TG&TG) so my life has become a living hell again.
Originally Posted by Piobaire
I'm just kidding with him. Hell, when he saw me over Xmas, I was still coming in at 226.

inlove.gif

My neckbeard supposedly helps hide my double chin. That's what they say.
However, it also highlights the fact that I'm not yet manly enough to grow a full beard.
Overall, a very neutral choice.
Originally Posted by acidboy
good review. your date must be impressed!
They always are.

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So how close is that to "Movie Fat Guy?"

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Roikins
So how close is that to "Movie Fat Guy?"

Movie fat guys are usually pretty fat, like the Larry's friend in Curb your enthusiasm. But they aren't like HOLY **** GIVE HIM A TLC SPECIAL DEDICATED TO HIS WEIGHT fat

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Movie fat guys are usually pretty fat, like the Larry's friend in Curb your enthusiasm. But they aren't like HOLY **** GIVE HIM A TLC SPECIAL DEDICATED TO HIS WEIGHT fat

Hmm, perhaps he can lose more by doing some manual labor with his special pal.
devil.gif

Ludo Lefebvre: "If anyone know a good dishwasher we need to add one to the LudoBites 5.0 team. Let us know. Thank you."

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Roikins
Hmm, perhaps he can lose more by doing some manual labor with his special pal.
devil.gif

Ludo Lefebvre: "If anyone know a good dishwasher we need to add one to the LudoBites 5.0 team. Let us know. Thank you."

Fuckin' Lefebvre. What a sack of ****.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Fuckin' Lefebvre. What a sack of ****.

Some sack of ****.

If you think he's a "sack of ****" then you haven't worked in enough kitchens. If he gives you a job take it.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Some sack of ****.

If you think he's a "sack of ****" then you haven't worked in enough kitchens. If he gives you a job take it.

He didn't offer me a job, that was some random tweet or something that Roikins found.
And I will always maintain that he is a sack of ****. A stinky one, at that. Someone can be a sack of **** and still be incredibly talented, ya know.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
He didn't offer me a job, that was some random tweet or something that Roikins found.
And I will always maintain that he is a sack of ****. A stinky one, at that. Someone can be a sack of **** and still be incredibly talented, ya know.

Well are you looking to learn or have a new friend?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads