• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You should probably change your password; someone's logging in as you and making those comments over on the Nick's forum ;)
I used to be more active on that thread because I was forced to be since my order was 900$ 1 year wait and 3 wrong specs and the wrong size… you would be too.

hoppy_IPA

Reaction score
That does sound bad.

Are you the same brandonboot that's posted on the Nick's forum in the last few months with comments like, "All nicks boots are great", "Whoever buys this boot is getting the deal of a lifetime. The leather is indescribably amazing in every way possible", and "This is why nicks is the best"?

You're doing an excellent job of playing to your audience :)

This dude is completely mental. He is the reason the freaking SITE ADMIN hopped in this thread to put out the flames.
This is my favorite post from him lol:
Screen Shot 2022-10-24 at 1.20.29 PM.png

Jimk4003

Reaction score
I used to be more active on that thread because I was forced to be since my order was 900$ 1 year wait and 3 wrong specs and the wrong size… you would be too.
You were 'forced' to say nice things about Nick's on a voluntary forum whilst you waited for your boots to arrive?

Or are you sticking with, 'I've never said anything like that'?

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nicks is a cash grabbing boot company … I don’t understand how any of their loyalist put up with it. They’re liars as well. They won’t give you a matching tongue because it’s more profitable to put the Siedel leather on the tongue instead. They shoot themselves in the foot with making the renegade that has a matching tongue so they clearly are capable of doing a matching tongue on any boot they offer if they want to.

nicks only knows 1 way how to market …. Over sell the **** out of their boots and grab your cash while they can. How do you respect people like that? Whites would never take in orders even if you were throwing thousands of dollars in their face if they couldn’t fulfill them in a certain time.

I swear nicks customers are just pushovers in real life. It took somebody that works at nicks to spread a rumor that they tore down a whites and it had a chrome tanned arch support and nicks claims they have a veg tan one. Even if that’s true it really doesn’t make up for nicks vanilla stitchdown that any company in the world can make….cash grabbing, customer service playing favorites to their shills that are used to always being pushed Over. I own some nicks … they age like **** and they’ll tell you whatever they think you want to hear to grab your money. Even the guy who runs nicks forum here… he’s said multiple times he wears a full size down in a nicks boot compared to his sneaker size….But he will always recommend you just a half size down. Why? …. because he doesn’t care about your satisfaction he just wants your money and a low return rate as possible.

I waited a year for a boot that came in the wrong size and 3 wrong specs meanwhile they told me the entire time everything was fine. They just don’t give a ****

Damn, that is quite the rant. I do not own any Nicks but from everything I have seen, they seem to make a good quality boot. Rose Anvil (who has a partnership with Whites) cut a Nicks in half and overall, my take on his narrative was that it was at least as good as the White's and maybe slighly better in some areas. Like I said, I have never owned Nicks and I have five pairs or White's but your statements seem a bit extreme.

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No nicks sent me the wrong boots and wouldn’t exchange them or anything. All they did was make me another pair that I paid full price for faster… I’m telling y’all the truth.

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, that is quite the rant. I do not own any Nicks but from everything I have seen, they seem to make a good quality boot. Rose Anvil (who has a partnership with Whites) cut a Nicks in half and overall, my take on his narrative was that it was at least as good as the White's and maybe slighly better in some areas. Like I said, I have never owned Nicks and I have five pairs or White's but your statements seem a bit extreme.
That guy has just as much of a partnership as whites as he does nicks .. he may even have a more bias towards nicks since he’s done multiple boots with them.

My comment wasn’t meant to be a rant .. this is real life things I’ve been threw with nicks. Not everything’s going to be peaches and cream with cash grabbing company’s like them.

chicagoan2016

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys over here are so weird it’s nauseating.. I want to help you overcome this stigma that you have to wait 7-8 months for good boots. It took me 9 weeks to get my whites boots and this is a whites thread so technically I’m doing nothing wrong by participating in this thread. “That’s the kid with his 9 week shipped whites coming to hijack our thread with nicks BS when I forgot I was the one who asked the nicks question a page ago” everybody get your pitchforks! He hates bakers ! :fu:
This still makes me laugh 😂

chicagoan2016

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This dude is completely mental. He is the reason the freaking SITE ADMIN hopped in this thread to put out the flames.
This is my favorite post from him lol:
View attachment 1848198
Yeah that site admin coming to this thread! It was elementary school all over again lol

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
latinphrases33