• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You were 'forced' to say nice things about Nick's on a voluntary forum whilst you waited for your boots to arrive?

Or are you sticking with, 'I've never said anything like that'?
I don’t use style forum on the computer … don’t know exactly what I said.. but like I said recently .. You would also try to be positive to the people that butchered your order and normalize it by saying things like “oh well you know we make a lot of these things sometimes our boot makers miss something”

If your company was ran by decent people you wouldn’t take all these orders you can’t fulfill meanwhile the ones you are rushing to make that are still late are shipping out completely wrong from what was originally ordered by the customer. They have their own thread. Don’t ask me why they treat people like that ,. Ask them if you care that much. I’m the victim not them… I’m out 900$ and it’s like they don’t care and haven’t for a year. Next month will be 2 years since i basically burned 900$ on that pair of boots and they’ll tell me that’s it’s normal they make the wrong boot that I ordered

Jimk4003

Reaction score
I never praised nicks like you said dude
Well, that's just a lie:

Screenshot_20221024-204219_2.png

Screenshot_20221024-204233_2.png

Screenshot_20221024-204255_2.png

chicagoan2016

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Jimk4003
And how Nicks Boots Shuyler was liking his posts!!!!

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These things I said are true… what you said I said in your link wasn’t true… clearly you were make believe paraphrasing there.

I need to say things like that to an owner who has my 900$ hostage so to speak. You wouldn’t come out guns blazing right away would you? That question would be for everybody. It’s been 2 years to the date and I’m confident enough to realize Schuyler stole my money and gave me nothing in return but a faster lead time on a boot I paid full price for.

I waited 2 years before sharing my experience publicly for the chance that maybe anybody at nicks would go back to my order and realize you didn’t just ship me the wrong sized boot you shipped me a boot with the wrong everything … you knew it didn’t work out for me and did nothing about it. If they think making me a rushed boot I payed full price for is compensation .. it’s not. The boot I’m referring to they even made it to show off on their Instagram story … I mean nothing about that boot was made for me smh.

You Got me !!! Nicks made a baby boot and I called it the best baby boot!! I think you’ve failed to paint me as some person that “praises nicks” by now man

iamntbatman

Reaction score
It's crazy, isn't it? This is a public forum; we can all see what each other have posted. Why would someone deny posting something, when it's literally visible to the entire internet?

Just bizarre.

Slightly off-topic, but this reminds me of a Dungeons & Dragons game I was running over the past year that had a few players in it who were new to the game. One guy was playing a high-charisma character and thought it was some form of mind control. He'd attempt to steal things from people in crowded rooms with dozens of witnesses even though he was about as nimble as a dump truck, get caught red-handed, then try to convince the dozens of people that he didn't attempt to steal the thing they all just saw him attempt to steal, then get shocked and upset when nobody believed him.

Some real emperor's new clothes stuff.

Jimk4003

Reaction score
These things I said are true… what you said I said in your link wasn’t true… clearly you were make believe paraphrasing there.

Mate, they're direct quotes; spelling mistakes and all:

That does sound bad.

Are you the same brandonboot that's posted on the Nick's forum in the last few months with comments like, "All nicks boots are great", "Whoever buys this boot is getting the deal of a lifetime. The leather is indescribably amazing in every way possible", and "This is why nicks is the best"?

You're doing an excellent job of playing to your audience :)

Abe_Room

Reaction score
He did it again too, @brandonboot it's through, not threw.
On the stitchdown vs welt, I'm on side welt. Dont really like the flat look, I like thick caulk. No ****.
I'm gonna keep wearing these whites, but I think I need something a little more "daily wear". Practical boots for walking my kids to school, easy to slip on.
Any recommendations?

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I bought this boot from Nicks 2 years ago … it was ordered as a plain toe service boot with a pull loop, cut top 7FF…900$ the only thing it came with that was right was the leather sole.

what I received was a toe cap, no pull loops,standard top,6.5 FF and 7 FF pair of boots.

I made the mistake of telling Schuyler if he can just speed up the shipping on my other pair and he did. We both acknowledged that the horse rump pair (while they’re advertising it on Instagram) that there’s nothing they can do about it and basically thanking me for the 900$. What made it 100x worse was the awful customer service.

I have every right to share my experiences with this cash grabbing company ,.. especially when we get to argue between vanilla stitch-down compared to hand welted …. I really do genuinely believe nicks customers are brain washed.

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He did it again too, @brandonboot it's through, not threw.
On the stitchdown vs welt, I'm on side welt. Dont really like the flat look, I like thick caulk. No ****.
I'm gonna keep wearing these whites, but I think I need something a little more "daily wear". Practical boots for walking my kids to school, easy to slip on.
Any recommendations?
No1 should care about my spelling unless you don’t have anything else to care about in life

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellerodrigue