• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zilong

Reaction score
While visiting my folks back in Cleveland over Thanksgiving, I had the chance to drop by William Frederick for a studio sale. William is a pretty cool and knowledgable guy, so my siblings and I had a good time talking about clothing and what fashion is like in Cleveland nowadays (he does not like the mall in Strongsville).

It was awesome being able to check out the pieces in person. I ended up picking up a flannel shirt and a black cotton hood coat (I'm typically a 52 or L, but sized up one to XL). My brother and his wife ended up picking up some nice shirts and heavier jackets as well. Everything there was neat (including one-off samples) that we all had a really hard time deciding.

Thank you @shopcanoeclub for introducing me to WF and FrizmWorks. This Cleveland-raised Korean is eating pretty good nowadays thanks to you, haha.

Attachments

• IMG_20231125_162007.jpg
    IMG_20231125_162007.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_20231125_162009.jpg
    IMG_20231125_162009.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_20231125_162014.jpg
    IMG_20231125_162014.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 109
  • 20231125_155537~2.jpg
    20231125_155537~2.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 175
  • 20231125_160924~2.jpg
    20231125_160924~2.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 243

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@bdp1016 hey! no chance of a restock at this moment, but definitely have a possibility of that style coming back in Spring, but not 100% sure.

@zilong yooooooooo!!!!!! shoutout CLEVO THIS IS FOR YOU BABY! So cool, glad you got to go check out Bill's studio. What shoes are you wearing in those photos? Man, I LOVE that Cleveland is getting some play, means the world to me. I hardly ever go back, but next time I do I gotta go see Bill's setup. Never been. Thanks for sharing this with me <3

zilong

Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub Nothing fancy, just some thrifted Brooks Brothers loafers. They did end up looking pretty good after giving them a shine.

Def go check out the studio and the surrounding area when you're back. I hadn't really visited downtown Cle in years either. I was pleasantly surprised by what I saw running around for the Cleveland Turkey Trot and while visiting the studio.

bdp1016

Reaction score
@bdp1016 hey! no chance of a restock at this moment, but definitely have a possibility of that style coming back in Spring, but not 100% sure.

@zilong yooooooooo!!!!!! shoutout CLEVO THIS IS FOR YOU BABY! So cool, glad you got to go check out Bill's studio. What shoes are you wearing in those photos? Man, I LOVE that Cleveland is getting some play, means the world to me. I hardly ever go back, but next time I do I gotta go see Bill's setup. Never been. Thanks for sharing this with me <3
all good - just wanted to check. dig the pod btw; crushed multiple episodes on my drive back home after thanksgiving

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@bdp1016 yoooo thanks for listening bro! means the fuckin world, truthfully

@zilong brother... talk to me. is Melt still good or no?

@R3V3RI3 yes absolutely - my favorite pants with the storm blue jacket are my OrSlow Vintage Fit 6-Pocket Cargos OR my CCxOrSlow Olive HBT fatigues. Spot on bro

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hows the length on the lady white co rugby t shirts in size medium? if its 28 inches its too long for me. recommend any t shirt brands with 26 back length and easy fit?

SG_130T_SS23_9e0aff4a-ab6f-48d6-ae8f-8fe56610e435.jpg

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Iskander it's truly exactly in between. you know when you have a pair of black pants that you wear a ton and they start to fade, and that black pigment starts to turn to a dark dark brown-y type situation? this is that basically, but darker

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would it be possible to get sizing advice for Frizmworks KARAKORAM DOWN PARKA 005? Models on their size are 181cm and 67-69kg and wearing size L. But measurements on their site seems big. I am 180cm and 80kg and I think I should be fine with L even though I have considerably more mass in the upper body. From the measurements I could fit even size M but I don't know how that would look. So I would love to hear opinion or suggestion how is it sizing. Thanks a lot!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IuliaBartcovschi