• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BRUNELLO CUCINELLI SIZING

Joaournau

Reaction score
Hey guys! I’m looking for a derby and Chelsea boots from Brunello cucinelli but I don’t have any store near me, so I need some advice on sizing. I’m a 9,5-10us Nike, 9.5us adidas, 42.5it Dior, 42,5it Versace, 42,5it Valentino, 42it fear of god, 42it balenciaga, 8uk gucci, 8.5uk Prada, vans 10us, golden goose 43it (snug fit). Thats legit. I have a narrow feet, so I don’t know if I should go for Brunello shoes in size 42-42,5-43it. Do they fit snug, loose, big, small…? I really don’t know what to choose. Appreciate if anyone can help me here! Thanks a lot!

Joaournau

Reaction score
the best is, IF they have both sizes to order both, and return the less desirable
PS: before that check your country return policy or at least get a word from them on paper
I just can’t return things from Brazil. So I need to check and see which one of them is the best for me. I think I will take size 42,5. 43 could be a little big for my taste and 42 too snug. My feet are too narrow, that’s my concern…

Johnny80

Reaction score
I still think its a good chance if you talk directly with them, to inform you in a lot of ways and help you a lot. Just measure your shoes that fits you well and give them the measurements
They have their sizes in place

Last edited:

Joaournau

Reaction score
I still think its a good chance if you talk directly with them, to inform you in a lot of ways and help you a lot. Just measure your shoes that fits you well and give them the measurements
They have their sizes in place
Perfect! Great! Do you guys have any contact with someone from Brunello stores? Not the website, i mean actual sales associate?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Staff online

Forum statistics