• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best Potato Chips

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
of course.

New one incoming too. That one getting a wash and then staying in my office (actual work office, not home office). Removable covers for the win, especially as they get old.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
just realized there is a THREAD about my FAVORITE FOOD!!!!!!

I'm so happy to join the conversation. can't wait to scroll back and see what y'all have recommended. for the sake of ranking chips which i love to do, my votes are as follows....

Lays Yellow Bag - the most perfect classic chip
View attachment 1446414

Cape Cod Regular
View attachment 1446409

Dan Dee (midwesterners might remember this legendary, greasy chip)
View attachment 1446410

View attachment 1446408

View attachment 1446412
For the record: I can find nothing redeemable about plain Lays. I know they are the OG American-style chip but there's nothing about them that I like. They have no structure, they potatoes are not interesting, they are too greasy, too small, and poorly seasoned.

I get that people like them but for me they are neither worth the stomach real estate nor caloric intake.

Saw these bad boys at Whole Foods and picked up a bag. Dude these are good chips. With normal food I don't dislike spicy foods but rarely do I go: this would be better spicy. Chips for some reason, I enjoy some heat. And usually jalapeno-flavored chips tend to just be sharper or more vinagery than hot. Or if there is a heat it's just a nagging heat that isn't enjoyable. I was eating these and thinking they're pretty low-end for serious heat. Lo and behold it's 2/5. I didn't pick up any heat right away but after a minute or two it was there and not going anywhere. Lo and behold it's a lingering heat. Also it was a good heat right at the top of the throat while coating the tongue. Lo and behold...

Flavor was good, too. Chip had a nice crunch. Would buy again.

AMP_Krakatoa_Renders_Hot_Hot_Honey_Pot_L_2019-08-01_540x.png

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How were they?

Also, what is it with people with no posts coming here to rep a major brand?
Right??
It's like I have a couple of people that rando started following me on IG. Woman who's account has nothing but about 8-10 picks of her squeezing her **** together in tank tops.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right??
It's like I have a couple of people that rando started following me on IG. Woman who's account has nothing but about 8-10 picks of her squeezing her **** together in tank tops.
Based on your description of their account I'm assuming you accepted their request.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Based on your description of their account I'm assuming you accepted their request.
Eh, I never post, so I've never bothered setting it to private.
She also has one pic where she's just showing off her hands and feet...

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christine Burns