• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That looks really cool. Too avant-garde for my personal style, but if you can rock it, you will be the coolest looking person in pretty much any room you're in, provided Lenny Kravitz doesn't show up.

I think I’m at the point of my life that if Lenny Kravitz was in the same room as me, I may be the only person that knows who he is 😎

elongatedskull

Reaction score
Dotting my i's and crossing my t's on a Lost Worlds custom order.. I've scanned all the usual suspects and what I am seeking is simply not available used or off the rack. Stuart has been nothing but pleasant to deal with and gave me many options for lining, weight of the hide and particular measurements. I'll give this post a quote once it comes in!

Eye_am_Lou_Suffer

Reaction score
My boris J2 from FW16 in dark grey. Far and away my favorite jacket.

Edit: oops a pic of my Boris Tejana snuck in. Older model with the tighter sleeves

Attachments

• IMG_3623.jpeg
    IMG_3623.jpeg
    202.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3622.jpeg
    IMG_3622.jpeg
    163 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3621.jpeg
    IMG_3621.jpeg
    211.7 KB · Views: 259
  • 4CACAD87-62EC-47CD-9791-C021C0C02601.jpeg
    4CACAD87-62EC-47CD-9791-C021C0C02601.jpeg
    191 KB · Views: 248

Mghart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dotting my i's and crossing my t's on a Lost Worlds custom order.. I've scanned all the usual suspects and what I am seeking is simply not available used or off the rack. Stuart has been nothing but pleasant to deal with and gave me many options for lining, weight of the hide and particular measurements. I'll give this post a quote once it comes in!
Out of curiosity, what are you having made? Always read that LW had some of the heaviest leathers on their jackets, but outside of Fedora lounge you don't hear the brand come up too often.

elongatedskull

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what are you having made? Always read that LW had some of the heaviest leathers on their jackets, but outside of Fedora lounge you don't hear the brand come up too often.
I went with the trench coat style, a nice black belted trench with a big collar was what I was after. I was advised to go with a slightly lighter-weight horse due to the style itself and the lining I went with. I was also given the option to go with cape or goatskin. It's definitely a specialty brand, I don't recall on which forum I first saw them mentioned, but it was actually the photos of their jackets on their site that sold me, they just look so clean-cut.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ouch. Unnecessary. Unfortunately starting to get too hot for leather now, but had a good season with my Joe McCoy’s type 3 unlined rough out jacket. I find that I reach for the same thing over and over.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ouch. Unnecessary. Unfortunately starting to get too hot for leather now, but had a good season with my Joe McCoy’s type 3 unlined rough out jacket. I find that I reach for the same thing over and over.
It's a good looking jacket. I go back and forth with how I feel about the smooth leather collar, but like it for the most part nonetheless

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a good looking jacket. I go back and forth with how I feel about the smooth leather collar, but like it for the most part nonetheless
That’s one of my favorite things! A retro detail that on the black one at least, seems very modern and is very comfortable to the touch to boot. I think that I read in the original description that it’s shinki horsehide. And it’s held up remarkably.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
saw some dude yesterday at the persidio wearing a gray jacket, drop crotch sweats?, and some CCP boots. looked ridiculous lol

Ouch. Unnecessary.
Firstly no not me, I wasnt in the presidio nor do I own a grey jacket and I am not big on drop crotch pants.

Having said that, why was it ridiculous if styled well then all 3 items can work, I would opt for drip sneakers over tornados with sweats which sounds like they were RO.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member