• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alden MTO Forum Group Buy

stevefok

Reaction score
Yeah, I've kept that one on my radar.

I really prefer the darker snuff suede, ideally with speed hooks and either lug or Commando sole. Size 9.5D on the Trubalance.

oh...I am sorry, I missed that you want snuff suede, The need supply one is in tan suede not snuff suede. How about this snuff suede indy with Red rubber sole from Alden Madison?

andyip125

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm interested in buying a pair of shell cordovan Alden longwing, but they are sold out at my local store, so I really need some help on sizing. I've never own a pair of Alden, and i wear size UK6 on a fitting 5 for my Tricker's brogues. Can anyone please suggest what size should i get for the Alden longwing?

TO Tie Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What about a MTO cigar tanker boot?

Nobody does MTO in rare shell. Most retailers aren't even being allocated rare shell. I was talking to the guys at LS and they have been shut out of rare shell for a LONG time other than an anniversary model.

You'll have to stick with AoM, Alden Dc, TSM and Alden SF if you want rare shell these days, in most cases.

vchau76

Reaction score
Hello all, I have a slot for a Alden x Leffot Daytripper boots on pre-order from Leffot. They are scheduled to be delivered sometime in next few weeks. I have decided to go with some other Alden boots and am giving up my spot. I am asking $118 which is the deposit I have on the boots. I will then coordinate with Leffot to transfer the slot to the new buyer. Detail of boots can be find here - http://leffot.com/now-available-alden-x-leffot-pre-orders/. Boots are size 8D.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello good sirs, I hope you don't mind me posting something here that isn't strictly Alden (but is Alden-esque and pretty darn amazing). I've been trying to get a C&J GMTO going for quite a while now, the Dundee medallion punch captoe boot in dark brown cordovan. It's beginning to get some interest now and we have 9 potential buyers. If anyone is keen to join please have a look at the thread (link below) and PM me with any questions.

C&J Dark Brown Cordovan Dundee Boot GMTO

Cheers,

-Ed

xxsilence

Reaction score
Hey everyone, new here from reddit/goodyearwelt and just seeing if there's any interest in joining a GMTO for a PCT boot in color 8, grant last, perf cap toe, speed hooks, commando sole, antique welt and the stitching pattern of the indy/jcrew boots. Some sample photos here if you can get imaginative and combine some features https://imgur.com/gallery/54quI

I think we're up to 9 and need at least12, so if you're interested let me know or let us know over on GYW here https://www.reddit.com/r/goodyearwe...n_pct_boot_color_8_w_commando_sole_gmto_need/

Thanks!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads