• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...

Najee D.

Reaction score
^^^YES! And 3Sixteen never ceases to impress. We only ordered a few pieces this go 'round but the items we have are brilliant. -Boiled Wool (Bubble) Vest -Navy Twill Flannel Hunting Shirt Will have pics up a bit later. ***EDIT*** (Just some quick snaps so you all have an idea)
DSC_1383-1.jpg
DSC_1378-1.jpg
DSC_1379-1.jpg

Funksy

Reaction score
Alright, I've made the decision that I'm going to take the plunge and pick up a pair of ST-100X's.

I've got a 32 waist, so I'm going to be getting the size 31's. My only concern is, I'm 5'6", and typically, I have to hem every single pair of jeans I get because even a 30 length is too long.

What's the recommendation? Get them hemmed by selfedge, or wait for them to get here and get it done at a Korean tailor (which I have not found a solid one yet), or cuff them, pretty much permanently?

Thanks for the advice.

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
im picky about fits and i never hem before i try the jeans on, selling a pair of jeans that have been hemmed will drop your selling price a lot especially if u hem them to the inseam u are talkin about

if youre confident about sizing, roll the dice and get SE to hem
if youre unsure and dont like taking risks, hem later

i personally wouldnt cuff a 36" inseam if i was 5'6, i would just hem them either by SE or by a good tailor

Funksy

Reaction score
I imagine it might void any attempt to return it if the fit isn't right too... Alright, thanks for the advice.

Here goes nothing
wink.gif

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BTW, I sized down on the SL-300s and couldn't bring them to within 2" of buttoning. I returned them and will try sizing up.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would think you got a pair on the small side of variance as 3:16's are 1" over sized. Watch the TTS be too big...

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by db_ggmm
I would think you got a pair on the small side of variance as 3:16's are 1" over sized. Watch the TTS be too big...
Yeah, I'm a little puzzled as it seems to contradict everything else I've read on here. Maybe they were mislabelled.

pdsf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
Yeah, I'm a little puzzled as it seems to contradict everything else I've read on here. Maybe they were mislabelled.

Yeah, perhaps try another pair to see if they fit any differently? I sized down one as recommended and I feel it would stretch out quite comfortably. I was told the waist would stretch about an inch.

maltess

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Najee D.
^^^YES! And 3Sixteen never ceases to impress. We only ordered a few pieces this go 'round but the items we have are brilliant.

-Boiled Wool (Bubble) Vest

-Navy Twill Flannel Hunting Shirt

Will have pics up a bit later.

***EDIT*** (Just some quick snaps so you all have an idea)
DSC_1383-1.jpg

DSC_1378-1.jpg

DSC_1379-1.jpg

Do you have a size chart for the shirt? I could not find it in your site

cheers

Funksy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sygyzy
Kiya - ETA on restock of 3sixteen dual strand bracelet in small?

Ditto on this request (tan color). I'll be parting with my money very quickly if I see this back in stock.

theuglylover

Reaction score
I apologize if this is a dumb question, but is there any chance of 3Sixteen putting out another run of their duffle coats?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads