• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...

PeterParker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Funksy
Opinions?
Size down at least one size. You will want these to fit snug in the waist to begin as they will stretch a little. With that much room in the waist already the excess material will bunch up even if you wear a belt. The ST is a pretty slim fit so when sized properly they will fit slim through the thighs. If you want a more relaxed fit through the thighs (like in your pictures), you might consider the SL instead of the ST.

HelloIDistance

Reaction score
Hey has anyone heard if they are releasing the duffle coat again this winter? Haven't found much info on it
wink.gif
EDIT: Nvm I found it on their lookbook for Fall 2010. Let me rephrase..does anyone know where to buy this or when it will be released?

ajchen

Reaction score
Originally Posted by HelloIDistance
Hey has anyone heard if they are releasing the duffle coat again this winter? Haven't found much info on it
wink.gif

EDIT: Nvm I found it on their lookbook for Fall 2010. Let me rephrase..does anyone know where to buy this or when it will be released?

Duffel Coats will ship to retailers this week and should be online and available for purchase by next week in our online store (http://shop.3sixteen.com). They're being released in three colors (heather grey, black and camel) and will be $440, consistent with last year's price.

HelloIDistance

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ajchen
Duffel Coats will ship to retailers this week and should be online and available for purchase by next week in our online store (http://shop.3sixteen.com). They're being released in three colors (heather grey, black and camel) and will be $440, consistent with last year's price.

Thanks man!

veloaudio

Reaction score
Just got my SL's in today and they fit great. Very fitted almost tight so they should stretch nicely. What is this consensus, soak now or wear them 4-6 month then soak? I'm thinking if I soak they will shrink slightly then may be too tight wear before I can stretch them out.

quasky

Reaction score
just copped a pair of ST-100s today - look and feel great so far. 30s fit perfectly off the rack, so i went with 29s (which fit fairly snug) to accommodate stretching. couple qs: first, i know these'll stretch out about a full size in the waist - can i expect them to loosen up in the thighs, as well? secondly, i'll need to get these hemmed - is it necessary to have them chainstitched?

cowsareforeating

Reaction score
no, but chainstitching is the preferred method for denim such as 3sixteen or other "traditional" denim

can you cuff them?

thighs will loosen a teensy bit, but not by much

quasky

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cowsareforeating
no, but chainstitching is the preferred method for denim such as 3sixteen or other "traditional" denim

can you cuff them?

thighs will loosen a teensy bit, but not by much

thanks for the quick reply. yeah, i figure i'll just cuff them until i can find somewhere to have them chainstitched. was hoping the thighs would stretch out a bit, as they're slightly uncomfortable as is - would you recommended going up to 30 and just wearing a belt?

cowsareforeating

Reaction score
how tight are they? are they to the point of pain or major discomfort?

if you make a point of walking a bunch, bet they'll be tolerable + comfortable in a few days.

Did you size down or tts? i think just stick with it unless its a major issue? the fit will change too if you size up

quasky

Reaction score
i'd call it minor discomfort. i tried on both 30s and 29s, and the 30s were an all-around perfect fit. dude at the store suggested i size down and said that the 29s would more-or-less stretch out into 30s. after wearing them around the house for a few hours, i can already feel the waist stretching out, but i'm not noticing much give in the thigh area, and they're definitely a little uncomfortable when sitting/bending/etc.

quasky

Reaction score
nah, from a shop called reap & sew in ottawa. thanks for the assistance, dude, much obliged.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quatroad