• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

blue-blueberry

Reaction score
Are the balloon pants as big/baggy as the name suggests? I thought it was interesting they advised TTS.

IMO the vibe is the same as richmond cargos or goreckis, maybe a little cleaner if anything. I was expecting something a litter wider at the knee but totally ok with how they are. I think the sizing is mostly for the waist? I got M and I'm 5'10" with a 32" waist, they fit great. Here's a pic I took (shirt headed ISOSam's way haha)

IMG_5550 2.jpg

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wish there was a Kanata in my size, and would've grabbed the XL Richmonds if they were available, but I managed to snag the striped Roomet shirt, the long-sleeve Pionta, and the Freeport vest.

Awesome deals. The fabric on the Roomet is so sick, hoping the sizing works out.

Last edited:

ironcrust

Reaction score
just pulled the trigger on the white cord goreckis, anyone got a pair of these and can speak on quality of them compared to the standard goreckis? i'm very excited to get them in hand

jonnie

Reaction score
just pulled the trigger on the white cord goreckis, anyone got a pair of these and can speak to the quality of them? i'm very excited to get them in hand
I have a pair of the forest green cord goreckis and love them. Everything that's great in the goreckis but with a nice cord material that's super soft. All things assuming they are the same.

ironcrust

Reaction score
I have a pair of the forest green cord goreckis and love them. Everything that's great in the goreckis but with a nice cord material that's super soft. All things assuming they are the same.
thanks for the input! i was very tempted by the forest green as it's such a nice colour but already have a pair of koston greens so couldn't quite justify it

zukirin

Reaction score
just pulled the trigger on the white cord goreckis, anyone got a pair of these and can speak on quality of them compared to the standard goreckis? i'm very excited to get them in hand
I have the exact one and love it. It's everything great about a gorecki but thicker material due to the cord. Not unbearably so but it's very obviously heftier and more solid if that makes sense. One of my favorite additions to the 18 east collection in recent memory along with the reversible jacket in the recent drop

jaaz16

Reaction score

I wear them a bunch, especially around the house on cold days. My pair fits about one size bigger compared to the good ‘ol regular goreckis and haven’t really shrunk much at all in hot washes and dries. Maybe a little in length but that’s about it.
AA6A962C-8731-49E7-AA12-374E1808F7F0.jpeg

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the exact one and love it. It's everything great about a gorecki but thicker material due to the cord. Not unbearably so but it's very obviously heftier and more solid if that makes sense. One of my favorite additions to the 18 east collection in recent memory along with the reversible jacket in the recent drop

+1 These have become one of my favourite pairs of Goreckis. Lovely hand, and as Antonio says, white pants > other pants

zukirin

Reaction score
Ended up getting the pieces I've been wanting since they came out, the suit and the brown Kanata! Extremely happy. I'm hoping I got the right sizes.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member