• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NWT Ralph Lauren Purple, Black and Blue Label shirts and jackets! Many sizes/styles!

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
PRICE CUTS >>>>>>> PRICE CUTS >>>>>>>> PRICE CUTS

Back from vacation and with new items to tempt you. No hard sell, you all know the high quality of these items, the equally high usual retail prices and the big discounts being offered here. As usual, everything is new with tags and in mint condition.

1) 36R Ralph Lauren Black Label black blazer - $399 PRICE CUT - $350

Deep, fully saturated black jacket from Ralph's Black Label. Retails for just shy of $2000, asking just $399. Slim, fashion-forward styling in a rarely discounted small size. In fact, it's slim enough that I had to model it myself as it didn't fit on my mannequin! Note the nice high armholes and generally stylish cut.

100% wool
2 button
single breasted
notch lapel
double vents
flap pockets

shoulder seam-shoulder seam 17.5"
chest 40"
length from base of collar 30.25"
crown-cuff sleeve length 24.5"

2) 38R Ralph Lauren Blue Label brown herringbone jacket - $350 SOLD

This jacket is from the line just below Purple Label; it's made in Italy and truly excellent quality. The material is a rich and soft 100% cashmere. I'm not sure what the retail was, but I suspect around $1800.

Jerome IV model
100% cashmere
3 button, roll 2
single breasted
notch lapel
double vent
ticket pocket & flap pockets

shoulder seam-shoulder seam 19"
chest 41.5"
length from base of collar 31"
crown-cuff sleeve length 25.5"

3) 40R Ralph Lauren Blue Label brown houndstooth jacket - $350 SOLD

Again, from the line just below Purple Label with a similar full retail. This one is also in a lush 100% cashmere, but in a cool houndstooth pattern.

Morgan model
100% cashmere
3 button
single breasted
notch lapel
double vented
ticket pocket
hacking flap pockets

shoulder seam-shoulder seam 19"
chest 43.5"
length from base of collar 31.25"
crown-cuff sleeve length 26"

4) 46R Ralph Lauren Polo Prince of Wales grey sportscoat - $299 PRICE CUT - $250

This jacket, made of 100% extrafine virgin wool in the stylish Polo IV model, is in a grey glen plaid design with subtle blue windowpane on top. Very classy sportsjacket, with a full retail of around $1400.

Polo IV cut
100% extrafine virgin wool
3 button
single breasted
notch lapel
double vented
ticket pocket
flap pockets

shoulder seam-shoulder seam 19.75"
chest 49.5"
length from base of collar 32"
crown-cuff sleeve length 26"

5) 15" Ralph Lauren Purple Label purple shirt - $99 PRICE CUT - $90

Beautiful 100% cotton purple shirt in Ralph Lauren highest line. Would retail for over $400. Wonderfully soft and great shirt for either smart casual wear or an exciting, fashion-forward business look.

collar 15"
chest 45.5"
sleeve length 34.75"
french cuffs

6) 15" Ralph Lauren Black Label grey checked shirt - $89 PRICE CUT - $80

100% cotton, cool design, great trim Black Label cut. Would retail for over $300. Great for business or business casual I think.

collar 15"
chest 43"
sleeve length 34.75"
french cuffs

7) 16" Ralph Lauren Purple Label purple checked shirt - $99 PRICE CUT - $90

Beautiful 100% cotton purple shirt in Ralph Lauren highest line. Would retail for over $400. Wonderfully soft and great shirt for either smart casual wear or an exciting, fashion-forward business look.

collar 16"
chest 50"
sleeve length 35.75"
french cuffs

8) 16.5" Ralph Lauren Black Label grey checked shirt - $89 PRICE CUT - $80

Another Black Label grey checked shirt, but in a slightly different design to the one posted earlier. This one would also retail for over $300 and again is a very versatile shirt.

collar 16.5"
chest 48"
sleeve length 36.5"
french cuffs

Shipping worldwide is via Royal Mail International Signed For with full insurance, online tracking and signature on delivery. Shirts are $20 each, jackets $40 each. If you buy more than one item, I can offer a shipping discount - just talk to me. For UK costs using Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery, halve the international prices.

Well, that's the lot for today! I hope there's something there to grab your fancy. Any questions, or indeed any comments at all, please feel free to ask me in the thread (or via PM).

When you've decided what you want, PM me!

drducky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
2) 38R Ralph Lauren Blue Label brown herringbone jacket - $350

This jacket is from the line just below Purple Label; it's made in Italy and truly excellent quality. The material is a rich and soft 100% cashmere. I'm not sure what the retail was, but I suspect around $1800.

3) 40R Ralph Lauren Blue Label brown houndstooth jacket - $350

Again, from the line just below Purple Label with a similar full retail. This one is also in a lush 100% cashmere, but in a cool houndstooth pattern.

these are insane deals.. I'd say that the retail is well north of $2k and probably about 2200 or so! wish either was my size

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PM sent on the 38R Herringbone.

solipsist

Reaction score
Originally Posted by triniboy27

Beat me to it... I shouldn't have stayed out so late last night. Looks pretty great..

sartort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
fantastic deal on that coat! RL signature label is fabulous. I am glad it sold as I was eyeing it even though I don't need it. Enjoy it.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
To clarify - at time of typing, the 38R herringbone has very active interest but no sale as yet.

(all the interest makes me wish I'd put in a higher asking price... ah well, my loss is your gain!)

EDIT - it's now sold, pending payment.

hellabella

Reaction score
pm sent re the 40 jacket

To clarify - at time of typing, the 38R herringbone has very active interest but no sale as yet.

(all the interest makes me wish I'd put in a higher asking price... ah well, my loss is your gain!)

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Payment sent!

Also, if for some reason this jacket doesn't fit, I'll be sure to put it back up on here for sale.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Also, if for some reason this jacket doesn't fit, I'll be sure to put it back up on here for sale.

It's nice to be able to share bargains. I don't pretend to make nothing on these sales, but it's just a bit of extra beer-money really, as I try to pass on a good chunk of the savings to you guys. So it's cool to hear that buyers will also try to sell on here first if things don't work out size-wise.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Having said that, I hope it WILL fit, and think it should from what we've discussed.
bigstar[1].gif

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
PRICE CUTS!! Only price reduction before eBay!

Polo jacket down from 299 to 250
RLPL shirts down from 99 to 90
Black Label shirts down from 89 to 80

Snap 'em up!
smile.gif

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sorry, I forgot to price-drop the RL Black Label jacket yesterday.

RL Black Label jacket down from 399 to just 350.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics