• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THE 2024 ALLEN EDMONDS (AE) APPRECIATION THREAD

Duke Santos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PA for cycling. Has AE gone too far? View attachment 2185631

I kind of get it. Would never in a million years wear it, but I do kind of get it. For people who wear "dress sneakers" at work and cycle to and from work, there's no need to carry a second pair of shoes and change before and after work.

donkeyhoatie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Enjoying a Freeport Friday while I still can. Probably have about 2 more before these go into storage for a couple of months and shorts and boat shoes and sneakers get their days in the sun.

IMG_7931.jpg

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I kind of get it. Would never in a million years wear it, but I do kind of get it. For people who wear "dress sneakers" at work and cycle to and from work, there's no need to carry a second pair of shoes and change before and after work.
I wonder how big that crowd may be and are they interested at all?

Duke Santos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Genericuser1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PA for cycling. Has AE gone too far? View attachment 2185631
Yes, they have. I got the email flyer about something in my wish list on sale. Ended up not being anything in my size so I thought I'd see what new releases AE had and I saw those things and was like "What the Fug..." At least it's better than the black and silver or walnut and red versions.

If you walk or bike to work you just carry a 2nd pair of shoes.

A few AE's, recently:
IMG_7563.jpg
IMG_7562.jpg
IMG_7560.jpg

Ashley_S

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello friends! Happy to hear from many of you, but it may be worth clarifying that I am not just selling 12Ds. My list also includes sizes:

11.D
11.5 E
11.5 3E
one 12 C
12 E
12 3E (just off the top of my head, I know I have a GARNET shell Fifth Ave in this size, from a Canadian trunk show. I only know 3 people who have this shoe outside of Canada because it wasn't possible to get without a proxy)

Message me for an excel list!
I have to say...the rush of selling unicorns never really fades, and I am loving this lol.
Miss ya'll!

Last edited:

armedferret

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Only a matter of time before AE offers these I spose.....

PXL_20240518_083652891.MP~2.jpg

wasmisterfu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ahh yes, the “Dress Sneaker” - the mullet of footwear.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
latinphrases33