• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best Potato Chips

A Y

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been liking the Kettle Spicy Thai (which is really spicy), and their krinkle-cut Buffalo Bleu recently.

--Andre

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Herrs-Salt-and-Pepper.jpg

or if i'm in a different non-herrs area, i go for the ruffles chedder chips

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by poly800rock
or if i'm in a different non-herrs area, i go for the ruffles chedder chips
Wow, these were featured in an episode of The Office... I've never heard of them.

iamaloser

Reaction score
Kettle makes the best chips, but I usually eat Tims, though I'm not quite sure why. I recently had house-made chips at a restaurant in Chicago, and they more than made up for the rest of the meal. I need to figure out how to work my grandma's deep fryer without dying.

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't like the gourmet kettle style that much. I love the british flavorings, although I think they are made by lays: a pint and a bag of crisps is a tradition that needs to be brought to the US
crisps_lm.jpg
crisps_pc.jpg
crisps_rc.jpg

wpdoyle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pscolari
The original Cape Cod chip is still excellent in my book.

One I had recently was the Route 11 Dill Pickle. Pretty strong.

Gotta go with Cape Cod chips, too. Even the reduced fat ones are excellent.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Kettle Chips Chipotle BBQ

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aust-RedRock-LimePepp.jpg

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Homme
Aust-RedRock-LimePepp.jpg

Call me crazy but I swear that Kettle used to make this flavor also and it was the most godly deliscous thing I have ever tasted (and I detest potato chips).

Because I swear, I had some lemon and black pepper flavored ones before but now it seems impossible to find them (only Sea Salt and vinegar, a bit too strong for me) and for a moment I thought I had dreamed the whole thing up.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nexalynbeoordeling