• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your most recent awkward moment

dl20

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not my story but when my cousin was a toddler her father was holding her in a grocery store line when she pointed to a black woman and started yelling "daddy, its a monkey, monkey, monkey." he was mortified.

dl

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
a dude in one of my classes asked me out, i've barely ever talked to him besides saying hi. i was checking my voicemail when class got out and walking out and he kind of followed me out and waited til i hung up and he was acting all weird and said something about my voicemail and then asked if i wanted to get lunch sometime and i was like uhm well i have a boyfriend...and he was like oh and i didn't know what to say so i was like but we can study sometime do you have facebook? and he said he didn't really use it and then i was like oh. lame. well ok bye! suuuper awkward.

that was last week and i'll see him in class today. awkward...

ConcernedParent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shellshock
a dude in one of my classes asked me out, i've barely ever talked to him besides saying hi. i was checking my voicemail when class got out and walking out and he kind of followed me out and waited til i hung up and he was acting all weird and said something about my voicemail and then asked if i wanted to get lunch sometime and i was like uhm well i have a boyfriend...and he was like oh and i didn't know what to say so i was like but we can study sometime do you have facebook? and he said he didn't really use it and then i was like oh. lame. well ok bye! suuuper awkward.

that was last week and i'll see him in class today. awkward...

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=148526

blush.gif

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
shellshock put me on ignore like 6 months ago for calling her a *****. and now were in the same thread! awwwkkkkkward!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
n-n-n-n-n-n-NECRO-BUMP!

i knew there had to be an awkward moments thread, so instead of starting a new one i am bumping this one on new years day in honor of the awkward customer who just left my store.

this customer was a little asian lady, maybe 5 foot tall, and she was prego as hell. not ugly, but certainly not hot. i have a swivel chair and a desk, next to it is my employees desk and his swivel chair. usually the customers understand that they belong on the other side of the desk, and they stand there as we write up the invoice, a process that takes maybe 3 minutes. today though, my employee was not in, and his chair and desk were vacant. this lady walks around the desk and plops herself down right next to me in my employees swivel chair. not exactly normal, but not crazy weird or awkward.

as i am writing her invoice i am to her right, and just slightly turned towards her as i ask for her name and other info to fill out the invoice, and my left knee is facing her. at this point she rolls her chair over towards me, spread eagle like she is giving birth. she comes in marsupialedly close, to the point that her mouth is almost on my ear and my knee is practically in her ******. she is so close and surrounding me that i cant escape, made weirder because her husband is right there with her. now its officially awkwaaaaard.

but it gets worse. i finish the invoice and ask her to sign, taking care not to move an inch so i dont end up kneeing her in the cooter. what does she do? she rolls in even closer. im telling you she was practically swallowing my leg in her vag, i think i could feel the fetus breathing. it was really weird. and gross. but, i made the sale, so thats all that really matters.

/cool story bro

Last edited:

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

n-n-n-n-n-n-NECRO-BUMP!
i knew there had to be an awkward moments thread, so instead of starting a new one i am bumping this one on new years day in honor of the awkward customer who just left my store.
this customer was a little asian lady, maybe 5 foot tall, and she was prego as hell. not ugly, but certainly not hot. i have a swivel chair and a desk, next to it is my employees desk and his swivel chair. usually the customers understand that they belong on the other side of the desk, and they stand there as we write up the invoice, a process that takes maybe 3 minutes. today though, my employee was not in, and his chair and desk were vacant. this lady walks around the desk and plops herself down right next to me in my employees swivel chair. not exactly normal, but not crazy weird or awkward.
as i am writing her invoice i am to her right, and just slightly turned towards her as i ask for her name and other info to fill out the invoice, and my left knee is facing her. at this point she rolls her chair over towards me, spread eagle like she is giving birth. she comes in marsupialedly close, to the point that her mouth is almost on my ear and my knee is practically in her ******. she is so close and surrounding me that i cant escape, made weirder because her husband is right there with her. now its officially awkwaaaaard.
but it gets worse. i finish the invoice and ask her to sign, taking care not to move an inch so i dont end up kneeing her in the cooter. what does she do? she rolls in even closer. im telling you she was practically swallowing my leg in her vag, i think i could feel the fetus breathing. it was really weird. and gross. but, i made the sale, so thats all that really matters.
/cool story bro

and then I... JIZZED!!! in my pants. :eek:

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol

clever-girl_design.png

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
stepped into my 90+ year old grandmother's room in my folks' house new year's eve, since she always leave the door open.

and she was changing clothes.

soothsayer

Reaction score
I went on a ski trip with my coworker and her family the other day. We get stuck in traffic on the way and decide to stop for something to eat. When we're leaving the restaurant, her husband and son go into the bathroom. I sit down and wait, and she is sitting with her other son waiting for them as well. She starts talking about how fun the trip is going to be, and I agree and everything is going fine. I reach into all my different pockets, looking for gloves because it was cold outside. As I reach into my chest pocket, I feel plastic. Wtf? I don't remember keeping anything in there. Before I can stop myself I pull it out of the pocket mid sentence, thinking it was a moist towelette or some ****. Instead, it is a bright red condom package.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads