• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your first kiss?

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Hey! Only my gf can call me Special K.
censored.gif
angry.gif

Hey, I told you already that I would prefer not to hear what happens during your eight seconds of passion, and this includes nicknames.

ChicagoRon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, for the OP, I will share my actual story. I was very shy around girls (still am to some extent) when I was in high school, and despite having a "girlfriend" for a few months my senior year, she eventually dumped me because I never had the balls to kiss her. I wanted to.. just couldn't figure out how, was afraid I would do something wrong, etc. So... I got to college, 18 years old and never having been kissed, and I treated it like my first day in prison... I found the hottest girl, told her I needed to make out with her, and did. I probably could have lost my virginity a few days later, but I needed a few months to work up to that level. She is still a great friend. We sometimes debate whether or not I really could have scored.... for the record, I was in there like swimwear.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
(...)
Jesus Rube, your first kiss was at 75?
Was your and Thomas first kiss together?

Yep, and it was the last time he would ever shave again. Now the townsfolk call him 'Moses'.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrG
Hey, I told you already that I would prefer not to hear what happens during your eight seconds of passion, and this includes nicknames.

Damn, I thought it was 8-second abs. My bad.

makker

Reaction score
I'm 18. Yes, a little child who is whining over nothing. But if you compare it to whats going on nowadays I'm equivalent to a 40 year old virgin.

Also taking into account a horrendous personal failure with the girl of my dreams (yeah haha) I still cant get over it and beg that she would give me another chance. I dont know how to approach her either. Oh well.

Damn, I cant even makeout at clubs / parties.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Schoolmate's sister sitting on the sofa in second grade.

ChicagoRon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by makker
I'm 18. Yes, a little child who is whining over nothing. But if you compare it to whats going on nowadays I'm equivalent to a 40 year old virgin. Also taking into account a horrendous personal failure with the girl of my dreams (yeah haha) I still cant get over it and beg that she would give me another chance. I dont know how to approach her either. Oh well. Damn, I cant even makeout at clubs / parties.
Well, I hope my story inspires you. It's an easy hump to get over. Mind over matter, and all that... just remember, the sting of rejection is rather brief.... don't let it get you down.

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
8th grade. Very hot blonde. Way too hot for me. She's a grandmother now.
ffffuuuu.gif

ChicagoRon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mark from Plano
8th grade. Very hot blonde. Way too hot for me. She's a grandmother now.
ffffuuuu.gif

Didn't you just say you were "not that old" in the Coffee Party threak ? ? ? ?

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by makker
I'm 18. Yes, a little child who is whining over nothing. But if you compare it to whats going on nowadays I'm equivalent to a 40 year old virgin.

Also taking into account a horrendous personal failure with the girl of my dreams (yeah haha) I still cant get over it and beg that she would give me another chance. I dont know how to approach her either. Oh well.

Damn, I cant even makeout at clubs / parties.

Never beg, dude. Seriously. Your dignity isn't worth trading for some girl you'll have forgotten about in a couple years.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
Never beg, dude. Seriously. Your dignity isn't worth trading for some girl you'll have forgotten about in a couple years.

The g33k is right. He might not have kissed a girl yet, but at least he still has his dignity!

Owait....

crazyquik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It involved a cute blonde in the parking lot of a fried chicken fast food restaurant.

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ChicagoRon
Didn't you just say you were "not that old" in the Coffee Party threak ? ? ? ?

Well, I'm 48. In some contexts that's not "that old". In other contexts, people 10 years younger than me have grandchildren.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads