• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your first kiss?

makker

Reaction score
Spill it. When was yours, with who, when, how.. why..

To be honest I still havent had one.. on the lips at least. How sad. Maybe I should become gay?

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I remember it like it was 20 years ago. Wait - it was.
ffffuuuu.gif

origenesprit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was using tongue in kindergarten. Which is kind of creepy, thinking back on it.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
I think it was in third grade. Maybe second.

Big pimpin', baby.

Originally Posted by Thomas
ffffuuuu.gif

Your first kiss was at 22 years old?
lol8[1].gif

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jerome
That is very personal; all I will say is that it was in a public telephone booth.

My God! Superman was gay?!

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by makker
Spill it. When was yours, with who, when, how.. why..

To be honest I still havent had one.. on the lips at least. How sad. Maybe I should become gay?

dont fret it. how old are you ? it doesnt matter. dont put yourself down for pettier items such as this, although nice, but it is not that important.

i had my first 'romantic' kiss in college. also alot of firsts for me in college, lot of that i regret. i looking back in time would consider waiting and thinking things out before i head into stuff but thus is life.

i wish my first for everything was with my wife. that is one of the things i regret when i ponder about it once in awhile.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't understand why the OP thinks turning gay would rectify the problem. I mean, I'm pretty sure if you're unattractive to chicks you're going to be unattractive to dudes as well.

OP - you are aware that turning gay doesn't automatically make you attractive, right? I mean, maybe you'd get more attractive if you turned ****, but I'm not aware of any such change if you're just regular ol' gay.

Just out of curiousity, how old are you?

ffffuuuu.gif

Crap. Mine was close to that long ago, too. Thanks for reminding me.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrG
I don't understand why the OP thinks turning gay would rectify the problem. I mean, I'm pretty sure if you're unattractive to chicks you're going to be unattractive to dudes as well.

OP - you are aware that turning gay doesn't automatically make you attractive, right? I mean, maybe you'd get more attractive if you turned ****, but I'm not aware of any such change if you're just regular ol' gay.

Just out of curiousity, how old are you?

Crap. Mine was close to that long ago, too. Thanks for reminding me.

heh - glad to help. and Kwilk - I'm not THAT old!

You know, turning gay isn't the answer, but if he swing both ways (the 'why' route), his chances of getting lucky ought to double. (This though, from Woody Allen, who might also recommend hiring babysitters as a nice way to find future brides.)

Jerome

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJman
My God! Superman was gay?!
Unfortunately (for you
wink.gif
) I'm not gay and also even didn't kiss myself...and also not the glass panes..!! It was a girl or maybe a dog...some gays think me gay, btw (or at least bi) because I simply have no prejudice like the commoners, and to some extent its true I love you more than any simple human being could- this is conditioned by my spiritual and philosophical level of insight...

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrG

I kinda doubt he meant it seriously. I took it in the vein of Mark From Plano's joaks like "hey I'm getting divorced---maybe I'm ****?"
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
What a coincidence!
Mine, too.

Jesus Rube, your first kiss was at 75?
Was your and Thomas first kiss together?

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
heh - glad to help. and Kwilk - I'm not THAT old!

You know, turning gay isn't the answer, but if he swing both ways (the 'why' route), his chances of getting lucky ought to double. (This though, from Woody Allen, who might also recommend hiring babysitters as a nice way to find future brides.)

Ah. Yes. He's using the maths to up his chances of getting a little Frenching. Smart man.

Originally Posted by kwilkinson
I kinda doubt he meant it seriously. I took it in the vein of Mark From Plano's joaks like "hey I'm getting divorced---maybe I'm ****?"

You're a little off today, Special K. There was a bit of humor buried in my statements there; I didn't actually think the OP was going to turn gay just to get a kiss.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrG
You're a little off today, Special K. There was a bit of humor buried in my statements there; I didn't actually think the OP was going to turn gay just to get a kiss.
Hey! Only my gf can call me Special K.
censored.gif
angry.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads