• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)

Ulf-S

Reaction score
apparently ln-cc went bankrupt, then brought back to life, and relaunched with a new website (with the worst interface ever, almost claustrophoic) and now brought back their archive collection. some vintage yohji up for grabs at prices i can't afford.

And these archival collections just disappeared as I was browsing... It seems to come and go currently.

Last edited:

ProfMonnitoff

Reaction score
can someone post a link to the ln-cc yohji archive? all i'm seeing is their old homepage, even after clearing my cache.

Ulf-S

Reaction score
apparently ln-cc went bankrupt, then brought back to life, and relaunched with a new website (with the worst interface ever, almost claustrophoic) and now brought back their archive collection. some vintage yohji up for grabs at prices i can't afford.

Thanks for the heads-up, btw, it is appreciated!
smile.gif

StevenE

Reaction score
Anyone know when the sale is? I'm leaving England because Tories, would love to waste my rent money on something better before I go.

Last edited:

davidlee388

Reaction score
@steven haha I haven"t heard anyone link Yohji with politics this way! Imagine if Labour had won it, it may introduce a sky high luxury goods tax that will punish you and me buying his stuff in a flagship, sale or not...

Jokes aside, no clear idea when it will be although the Paris counterpart will hold its mid to late June to coincide with the SS16 Show.

sepp

Reaction score
Guys,

Had listed both pairs of my pants for sale at gr@iled. Thai and balloon from 2014 SS. Both are in excellent condition and would be great if it goes to true blue Yohji fans here. :)

PM me for a better deal.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

Anyone know when the sale is? I'm leaving England because Tories, would love to waste my rent money on something better before I go.

lol i hope you have other reasons ... but this reminded me of

Pb3MtXw.jpg

davidlee388

Reaction score
Long time no post here.

YYPH SS10 Fedora - polyurethane
YYPH SS08 Look 43 DB Frock Coat - cotton/rayon
YYPH SS11 Look 24 LS Shirt Waistcoat Hybrid - shirt cotton body + jersey cotton sleeves.
YYPH SS08 Look 43 Suspender Ronin Pants - heavy cotton
YYPH AW09 Front Zip Hi Top Sneakers - leather

sosuke

Reaction score
I have this YYPH long sleeve if anyone is interested. Size M. Good for the spring/summer. PM if interested.

Last edited:

xeraphim

Reaction score
Quote:
HC -- SS99, AW10
HD -- AW12
HE -- AW95, SS02, AW08
HF -- SS96, AW14
HG -- AW96, SS14
HI -- AW97
** -- SS98, AW04, SS10
HM -- AW02, SS08
HN -- AW99, AW05
HO - SS93, SS11
HP - AW93, AW11
HQ -- SS03, AW13
HR -- SS06
HS -- AW92
HT -- SS94, AW00, SS07
HU -- SS97, AW03, SS15
HV -- AW94, AW01, SS09
HX -- SS01, AW07, SS13
HY -- AW98, SS05, AW15
HZ -- SS04, AW09

updated the list with AW12-SS15 codes, in case anyone needs it.

p.s. @Ivwri do update the front page when you're free!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads