• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)

Harlock66

Reaction score
Very excited to see the reports from the runway front!
To celebrate, just a quick pic:

YY Regulation For Men Navy Blue six button wool shirt w/ mandarin collar (xmas present to myself and a cozy lovely fit)
YYPH black cotton pants (size 2) rolled up to nice cropping length, love the light-heavy feel.
YYPH thin black leather belt
YYPH white striped black cotton socks
YY Docs

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
the show is running 20min+ late already, but people are moving about in paris, some photos

e4EFQ6Y.jpg

S0pT4m0.jpg

kk1Tpba.jpg

AQPDPuO.jpg

yGh4Mz1.jpg

ay1fljC.jpg

UbqPqgD.jpg

yWR6ztt.jpg

fiofWPT.jpg

9wVGBP7.jpg

Goq8hlD.jpg

rp8j2Bw.jpg

HBA30UT.jpg

n59GmU4.jpg

davidlee388

Reaction score
SS15? I don't see any lol. Too cold to wear summer stuff there atm. Quite a few decked in AW14 Pour Homme and Femme though.

Edit:- first impressions from IG images - WOW, told you it would be " Very Yohji " :slayer:

Last edited:

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
for some reason I thought the guy w the femme down coat had on the leather/gab trousers from ss15.

anyway some great stuff in the show. maybe the shah will post his secret source hi-res scans. I quickly looked on Now Fashion. really like the raw seams and layers of the first segement. Looks 22 and 25 with those cable knit pants are wild. I can see a lot of the yohji notes here. so yes, Very Yohji!

Harlock66

Reaction score
Thanks for those pix.

GULP.

When I go to Paris next month I hope I can pick up SOMETHING from that line up. Black is Back indeed.

Ulf-S

Reaction score
I love several of the jackets, although I will admit that raw edges make me nervous. I always imagine them unravelling, disintegrating... Although that has yet to actually happen to anything I own, the thought is still lingering in the back of my mind.
decisions.gif

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my gut reaction is that this isn't that exciting in pics but the garments themselves will be some amazing on the racks. i love the raw edges too, and the double layered jackets, and the lining protruding from pants (reminds me of Soloist—in fact a bunch of pieces, including the all green look, could easily be Soloist—as does the asymmetrical lacing on the boots).

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
saw lots of references to older collections. i'll have to more carefully go through everything, watch the video when released.

my gut reaction is that this isn't that exciting in pics but the garments themselves will be some amazing on the racks.

this is almost always true :)

I love several of the jackets, although I will admit that raw edges make me nervous. I always imagine them unravelling, disintegrating... Although that has yet to actually happen to anything I own, the thought is still lingering in the back of my mind.
  :decisions:

embrace the fragile nature of reality, things will fall apart, clothes look better worn in vs pristine state of post-production display. wabi sabi!

Thanks for those pix.

GULP.

When I go to Paris next month I hope I can pick up SOMETHING from that line up. Black is Back indeed.

might be a while before you can see these ones, unless you going to the buyers' event (should be able to, at least i've waltzed in to them before without anyone saying anything hehehe)

for some reason I thought the guy w the femme down coat had on the leather/gab trousers from ss15. 

that's what i thought you meant

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member