• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SoGent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just picked up the TLB Lancaster loafer from Yeossal and am pleasantly surprised by them.
Fantastic suede on par with just about any other brand or price point with an outstanding fit for me.

TLB Brown Suede.png

PeeCeeBee

Reaction score
I just picked up the TLB Lancaster loafer from Yeossal and am pleasantly surprised by them.
Fantastic suede on par with just about any other brand or price point with an outstanding fit for me.

View attachment 1103082

Hi, we are so glad you liked them and they fits you well. The suede are made of reverse calf and truly excellent value at their price point.

yeossal

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We are expanding! Other than the awesome new product lines launched in the last 3 months, we are also beefing up our team to make sure we don't fall short of the exceptional customer service we constantly strive to achieve. With this, may I introduce to all our latest member @techaview who is a trained shoemaker as well as a keen enthusiast in sartorial menswear and artisanal products. I hope everyone can give him a warm welcome to this community!

As always, if you have any questions at all or something that we can assist you with, please feel free to post in this thread or drop us an email at [email protected].

Watch this space for more exciting new products - we will have something new (again) to announce very soon :bigstar:. Happy weekend folks!

techaview

Reaction score
Thanks Jackson!

It is of great honor that I have the opportunity to join such a great family @yeossal. Both jackson and @PeeCeeBee and me share the same passion for menswear since the days we met and and finally we felt that it's time we bring some of our exciting products to the fellow enthusiast in styleforum. We have curated products throughout the globe and bring to our store varieties of products quality of the highest standard in our defintion without hefty price tag. Starting from TLB shoes from Mallorca, Spain to our own private label "Y by Yeossal" range of shoes and one piece collar polo shirt, we are slowly expanding more and more and more exciting product into our store. Coming soon in the pipeline includes Made to Measure shirts and suits. More detail to be announced soon... Stay tuned...

Also to note that there have been some confusion on the sizing for our "Y by Yeossal" shoes. I have listed out my various shoe size I have owned and worn as a reference for your comparison and selection...

Gaziano Girling
MH71 last 8uk
TG73 last 8uk

Vass
U last 41.5
K last 42
F last 41

Antonio Meccariello
All last 8uk

Loake
Capital last 7.5uk

Crockett and Jones
341 last 7.5uk except for loafer which i sized down to 7uk
348 last 7.5uk

Enzo Bonafe
804 last 7uk

Edward Green
606/202 last 7.5uk
82 last 7.5uk

Carmina
Rain last 7.5uk
Simpson last 8uk
Uetum last 7.5uk

TLB
Alan last 7.5uk
Oliver last 7.5uk
Bryan last 7.5uk
Jones last 7uk

Y by Yeossal
YSQ last 41
YRB last 41
YC8 last 40

Hopes the above help. Feel free to throw your inquries here and our team will be answering them the soonest. Cheers and have a nice weekend ahead guys! : )

Best Regarsd,
Alvin aka Techaview

techaview

Reaction score
Worthy to mention...

A shoutout to our local customer or if you are swinging by Singapore coming weekend, we are having in store clearance sales of several last pair items, factory seconds, and also several end of line shoes. The shoes on clearance will be discounted up to 50% off.

Do swing by 33a, Circular Road on 19th January, 10am to 1pm if you are around the area on that day. Good deals are not to be missed : P

More details

Last edited:

02///M3

Reaction score
Hey @techaview , thanks for the sizing info. It looks like you take the same size in the Loake Capital, Carmina Rain and YSQ. Would you mind briefly describing how the three differ in fit for you? I find the Capital fits a bit bigger all around than the Rain in the same size; wondering how the two compare to YSQ. Any help is appreciated!

techaview

Reaction score
Hey @techaview , thanks for the sizing info. It looks like you take the same size in the Loake Capital, Carmina Rain and YSQ. Would you mind briefly describing how the three differ in fit for you? I find the Capital fits a bit bigger all around than the Rain in the same size; wondering how the two compare to YSQ. Any help is appreciated!

In my case, Loake capital and rain last in both same size fit and feel similar to me in term of width and length. Perhaps it could be due to the narrowness of my feet. Capital last has a higher instep compared to rain last though. I can see the lacing gap close up more in capital over rain last.

YSQ’s is quite similar to capital in term of instep where the lacing gap close up more. Width is narrower than capital and rain, which fit better for me... this is based on my personal experience on wearing them. Hope this clarify :)

Alvin

02///M3

Reaction score
In my case, Loake capital and rain last in both same size fit and feel similar to me in term of width and length. Perhaps it could be due to the narrowness of my feet. Capital last has a higher instep compared to rain last though. I can see the lacing gap close up more in capital over rain last.

YSQ’s is quite similar to capital in term of instep where the lacing gap close up more. Width is narrower than capital and rain, which fit better for me... this is based on my personal experience on wearing them. Hope this clarify :)

Alvin

Very helpful, thank you!

deez shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Alvin
Why do you take a half size down from your rain size for the YC8? Can you describe the difference between the two lasts?

techaview

Reaction score
Why do you take a half size down from your rain size for the YC8? Can you describe the difference between the two lasts?

YC8 is elongated and wider at the toebox area, hence the sizing for me. The fit is quite similar to Enzo Bonafe 804 last if you have seen or wear it before.
As for the comparison with rain last, I will say the width is quite similar with YC8 with a slight narrower width than rain. This is through my own wearing experience though. I have not get down to measure the outsole width yet.

There is also a brief description between all our in house last on our IG post. Hope this clarify. Cheers

Alvin

Last edited:

deez shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
YC8 is elongated and wider at the toebox area, hence the sizing for me. The fit is quite similar to Enzo Bonafe 804 last if you have seen or wear it before.
As for the comparison with rain last, I will say the width is quite similar with YC8 with a slight narrower width than rain. This is through my own wearing experience though. I have not get down to measure the outsole width yet.

There is also a brief description between all our in house last on our IG post. Hope this clarify. Cheers

Alvin
If this is the case, I've ordered the wrong size.

bsarosi

Reaction score
If this is the case, I've ordered the wrong size.

As have I. I wear UK 8 in EB 804 but ordered 43 (8.5) in YC8...

Guess I'll see how they fit but heads up now for those checking the thread that a pair of the Scotts in 43 may be for sale when the GMTO arrives.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads