• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A couple favorite pics I snapped of the Holt. The whole line is gorgeous but the Scotts and Holt really stood out to me.

7EF8D4F2-4029-4E37-87C2-307F998485CB.jpeg

159FDB04-7303-49BB-9E83-9DF08B49321D.jpeg

ED22285B-58CF-4FD8-9D86-885656192A71.jpeg

Thilgela

Reaction score
Very interested in the GMTO. Would like some sizing advices. I wear Carmina rain in UK7.5 and Simpson in UK8. They both fit comfortably snug but I can't wear thick socks with them. The vamp area on Simpson is tight I guess it's because of its lower instep. I also wear Enzo bonafe in UK 7.5 in 74945 last, which fits well with thick socks but they are a pair of jumper boot.

Should I stick to UK7.5(41) for the YC8 last or should I size up to UK8(42)?

PeeCeeBee

Reaction score
Very interested in the GMTO. Would like some sizing advices. I wear Carmina rain in UK7.5 and Simpson in UK8. They both fit comfortably snug but I can't wear thick socks with them. The vamp area on Simpson is tight I guess it's because of its lower instep. I also wear Enzo bonafe in UK 7.5 in 74945 last, which fits well with thick socks but they are a pair of jumper boot.

Should I stick to UK7.5(41) for the YC8 last or should I size up to UK8(42)?
Hi, we recommend you to keep UK7.5 for YC8.

At the moment, we just closed the GMTO as the skin is only sufficient for 15 pairs.

We are currently working to check and confirm if there are more leather available from Annonay. If they are available, we will re-open the GMTO.

Appreciate your understanding.

PeeCeeBee

Reaction score
If you were to re-open the GMTO, any chance I could get it in black?

Hi, this GMTO is only for the aged Bordeaux color way.

We will take note of your preference and may launch a MTO program for our private label shoes going forward.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
metal to tap would definitely be a nice add on, whenever I do MTO with AM that's my default option (and topy as well)

PeeCeeBee

Reaction score
Gentlemen,

After relentless efforts by my colleagues and factory team, we managed to secure new batch of leather from the tannery so the GMTO goes live again.

For those who are still keen to get yourself a pair, you can hop on right now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads