• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB Old Town England Garments Size 38/36

WTB Old Town England Garments Size 38/36

CullH

Reaction score
CullH submitted a new classified:

WTB Old Town England Garments Size 38 - Looking for second hand garments made by the tailors out of Holt in Norfolk

Hello I'm interested in purchasing any second hand Old Town England coats, or shirts, in a size 38 chest or trousers in a 30/32 waist.
I am preferably looking for styles that are no longer produced, the Fitzrovia, Lounge, or Marshalsea coats. But I am honestly interested in anything anyone is looking to sell. Please send me a message
Thank you
View attachment 1761658

Read more about this classified...

borussky

Reaction score
CullH submitted a new classified:

WTB Old Town England Garments Size 38 - Looking for second hand garments made by the tailors out of Holt in Norfolk

Read more about this classified...
i have a 38 waistcoat and a pair of 32” by 28.5” ivory linen trousers i would sell you
i have only worn the trusers a couple of times as i am bicycle dependant and fear chaingrease on the cuff
the vest is charcoal Harris tweed and shows no signs of wear
100$ plus shipping per piece seems like a very fair price

thanks for your interest
Bo Richardson
bellingham wa usa

CullH

Reaction score
i have a 38 waistcoat and a pair of 32” by 28.5” ivory linen trousers i would sell you
i have only worn the trusers a couple of times as i am bicycle dependant and fear chaingrease on the cuff
the vest is charcoal Harris tweed and shows no signs of wear
100$ plus shipping per piece seems like a very fair price

thanks for your interest
Bo Richardson
bellingham wa usa
Hi Bo thanks for your note I sent you a private message

borussky

Reaction score
Hi Bo I sent you an email but not sure if it has gone through. I see two different versions of your email. Which is the proper one?
Thanks
the second one because i caught my mistake
borussky@gmail is correct
now i will see if i can find your message
thanks
bo

CullH

Reaction score
Bumping this post. Still looking and always interested in any Old Town garments that people are looking to sell.

CullH

Reaction score
CullH updated WTB Old Town England Garments Size 38/36 with a new update entry:

WTB Old Town England Garments Size 36/38

Bumping this post. Still very interested in any Old Town England Garments anyone is willing to sell. Anything in the range of a size 36/38 chest and a 30/32 waist in mens. Especially interested in Wools and Corduroy Fabrics in some of their older styles. The Lounge, Fitzrovia, or Marshalsea. But also just interested in anything. Thanks

Read the rest of this update entry...

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member