• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings + Horns SS14

ricesuit

Reaction score
it's cash only, mostly stuff from past season and factory seconds. no varsities as they sold out during the fall and no riders either

ricesuit

Reaction score
no, cheaper

boxing day was half off or 40% off retail, this is a bit less than that. tees are like $20 lmao

ricesuit

Reaction score
2nds are $180. Regular outerwear is $300.

Sale was decent. Same **** as always. Wanted white hi-tops. Left disappointed.
yeah they usually put a lot of the same **** out every time. stuff like white hi tops and core products won't be sold for factory price unless they're seconds, since they make & sell them every season. did you get anything?

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just a shirt. Was too busy in there and too nice ousidet to stick around.

ricesuit

Reaction score
both, my buddy just bought one for $180 as a second. really unnoticeable damage lol. the firsts are $200 he said. they have new product every day too

Last edited:

basil rathbone

Reaction score
Think there will be any wool peacoats from last season? Or did those all sell out? Assuming the wool macs did too. Might swing by and check it out if I get a minute. Might be worth it for tees alone if they are $20.

Last edited:

rexet

Reaction score
I bought a pair of Sneakers Leather Hi-Top in white last year and I love them.
I'm thinking about buying another pair to stock it when the first one will die. My only complaint is the price...
Any idea where to buy them at the cheapest price other than the official W+H online store?

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just keep looking around at their sti lists and you'll be able to find them for 50% off. I have 2 pairs of hi's and 1 lo and the most unpaid was 40% off. Still expensive but they're all really well made and fit me a lot better than cps

rexet

Reaction score
The fact is that I live in Paris and W+H is not ditributed here. They are only two stockist in Europe and they don't carry the sneakers product line.
I have a friend that lives in Canada that will visit me in France at the end of the month and I would have liked the opportunity to ask him to bring me a pair.
So that leave me with only 3 weeks to find them at the best price to make them deliver to my friend's house before he leaves for France :)

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads